Trade: [CHI/NO] Nikola Mirotic and 2018 2nd for 2018 1st, Tony Allen, Omer Asik, and Jameer Nelson

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
No the Bulls literally don't care about running a respectable basketball team and don't value 2nd rounders

Look at last draft when Bulls drafted Bell who people were saying has great talent/potential and then the Bulls did idiotic thing and sold him to Warriors who were very happy to rip the cheap Bulls off

lilphildub

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2009
I think the front office knows they won't be relevant for another couple years so the dead weight isn't an issue. I'm thinking the bulls can use the first rounder to move up even higher in the draft if they end up with a 6+ pick. I think the top 5 or 6 players in this draft are all looking like top players so hopefully they can keep losing or at least trade up at the draft

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
You're a rebuilding team. You should care about 2nds. Especially since Cash Considerations is having such a quiet year while Jordan Bell looks good on GS
Yet, they parlayed that second into another first.

Seriously, what in God's name do people think Niko's value was?

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
You're a rebuilding team. You should care about 2nds. Especially since Cash Considerations is having such a quiet year while Jordan Bell looks good on GS

Yeah wasting 2nd round pics to make trades is questionable.
But what else you can expect when two brainless and brain-dead idiots ( GarPax) are running our ( Bulls) show.

GarPax is a cancer to us and our team and what's the worst probably no-one isn't questioning that.
If it was my decision GarPax would have been fired their duties and kicked out of NBA action months ago.

Reactions: Virtanen18

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Lopez has very minimal trade value, maybe a second rounder if that. I really don't think he can get a first unless the Bulls are taking a bad contract along with it. He is "just a guy" out there getting minutes because the Bulls don't really have anybody else.

As for the Turkish Hammer, I have no problems with him being a 8 minute bench guy. He really could help the Bulls next year.

As for Doncic, I still say he's going first overall. Bulls need to win the lottery. That would be a perfect scenario of course, but I'm high on the elite players with the exception of Bamba who is a freak athlete but isn't gonna be a Hoi type, imo. Ayton has made it clear he wants to be a Bull and play with Lauri. That's great too.

This trade is what the Bulls needed. Tank year, then tank. As great as the Bulls little run was, let's get back to using this year as a development year.

I'm not followed much NBA mock drafts for a while.
But i guess the battle of 1st overall is wide open so long when lottery has held in Chicago.

Doncic,Ayton,Bagley, Bamba are all potential names to go 1st even Trae Young isn't out of that battle.
Winning the lottery and get Doncic would be jackpot to our team.
But getting at least Ayton isn't disappointment if we don't get Doncic.

Omer Asik is new player to me i have seen him play couple times vs Finland international level ( once in Eurobasket and Fiba World cup 2014) so i don't judge him before i have seen him in the NBA court.

Yeah trading Lopez isn't easy task.
Maybe it's better keep him in the team and let him go when he comes free-agent.
Felicio will be buy out candidate he doesn't have trade value due to his idiotic contract.

Last edited:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Yet, they parlayed that second into another first.

Seriously, what in God's name do people think Niko's value was?
There was also value in taking bad contracts off of NOLA's hands. I mean, I think the Bulls should have tried to hold onto the second rounder for sure, but if this was really the only way to get a first round pick, so be it.

Reactions: Cubs2024WSChamps

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->