Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
20231212_213707.jpg

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
With a completely different team on the ice. There's no miracle run to the cup coming up for them.

Its a very long shot that the Blues make a Cup run ... it isn't a long shot that they get back into playoff contention. The interim coach goes in knowing he isn't guaranteed the rest of this season so who Armstrong interviews to fill the job full time ... and when ... is the next interesting wrinkle.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
The Blues blew up their roster at last TDL. They have a few defensemen left over and Kray Binnington but are otherwise giving the appearance of staring down the barrel of a rebuild. Not sure their group of "kids" are all that. I caught some of that game, and they didn't look so great, bleeding chances all over the place.

Firing Berube has a great chance of looking like doing him a huge favor.

Reactions: PredsV82

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
The Blues blew up their roster at last TDL. They have a few defensemen left over and Kray Binnington but are otherwise giving the appearance of staring down the barrel of a rebuild. Not sure their group of "kids" are all that. I caught some of that game, and they didn't look so great, bleeding chances all over the place.

Firing Berube has a great chance of looking like doing him a huge favor.
Good point on that last part. He'll have a new job next season for sure if not sometime this season.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
For those of you at the arena last night, did you enjoy the "Look Up!" guy. That was the best Oblivious Cam I've seen.

The guy was deep into his phone for over 30 seconds when the arena MC told everyone to yell "Look Up" (meaning at the 'tron) on the count of three. I think it was around the 40 second mark when all 17k yelled, "Look Up!" and this dude did not budge an inch. He finally looked up though and it was great. He won fan of the night later in the 3rd.

Also, there was almost a standing O but it didn't catch on. That was the first one I've seen somewhat started since Lavi was here I think.

Reactions: Soundgarden

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
For those of you at the arena last night, did you enjoy the "Look Up!" guy. That was the best Oblivious Cam I've seen.

The guy was deep into his phone for over 30 seconds when the arena MC told everyone to yell "Look Up" (meaning at the 'tron) on the count of three. I think it was around the 40 second mark when all 17k yelled, "Look Up!" and this dude did not budge an inch. He finally looked up though and it was great. He won fan of the night later in the 3rd.

Also, there was almost a standing O but it didn't catch on. That was the first one I've seen somewhat started since Lavi was here I think.
haven't been to a game in a few years , I think since the Trotz era- is the standing O not a thing anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad