Winston-Salem NC
Some real hustle there from #11.
Reminded me of this, but even less effort
haRBQL7.gif

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
I hope Wallmark and McLovin pan out and that the Canes have enough talent on the roster where McGinn-Wallmark-McLovin make up our 4th line. In addition to those buys panning out, need at least 2-3 more quality forwards, either from within or acquired to make that happen.
That line feels defensively responsible and a threat to score more than 5 goals a season.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
i will soon have to admit to being incredibly wrong about warren foegele, and that time is now. he's tearing it up down there. he needs to be recalled in favor of PDG. i don't see why these moves have to be so hard when you have the talent down there that could potentially spark your team but you have this old horse that you feel obligated to ride. jooris, pdg, kruger. this team needs more than an honest 14 minutes of good backchecking. the bar is so damn low that these guys are safe from any expectation of doing anything other than existing on the ice. there's no reason any of them should have job security right now. you should be trying to do anything you can within reason to find something that can spark your club to better results.

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
I'm ready to see a few of these guys take the place of some of the heartless losers currently on the Canes roster. Bring em up, and put them in a scoring slot. See if the losers make it through waivers. The margin for error (for playoffs) is razor thin, and the status quo ain't gonna make it.

Now I'm not talking about waiving Faulk or Skinner, but there are some guys that can't be any more productive that some in Charlotte. The only problem is are they going to come to Raleigh only to be assimilated into the Borg of losing?

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->