Cheap Jerseys

Discussion in 'The Rink' started by yotesfan92, Jan 4, 2007.

1. yotesfan92

yotesfan92 Registered User

Does anybody know of a good place to get cheap jerseys(besides ebay)? I am looking for a briere one with the new buffalo logo.

2. sc37

sc37 Registered User

Home Page:
    You arn't gonna find one of those cheap...from what I understand, arn't a lot of those jerseys made, and apply that with basic economics...

3. EmptyNetter

EmptyNetter Registered User

customer service
    The real expense is in the NHL patches. You can get most uncrested jerseys for $30 on sites like hockeymonkey.com.

4. Slick

Slick Registered User

Mechanical Engineer
    Yup, either hockeymonkey.com or discounthockey.com. Here are the Sabres ones:

http://www.discounthockey.com/buffalosabres.html

Then you can find a site to get the kit with the players name, team logo, number, etc. and sew it on.

5. #2eddieshore

#2eddieshore Registered User

this guy wants the new Buffalo jersey, i dont think they will be so easy to get uncrested.

i got a unnamed 1989 Vintage series Nordiques jersey off ebay for 70US and was pretty happy with that.

6. You won't find any NHL replica jerseys retailing for under $110 CDN, unless you find some on sale, which is a rare event.

With the new Buffalo jersey, even on eBay, you'd be lucky to get a price much less than that when the bidding is done.

As a sports retail manager, it always gets under my skin when customers ask for a "cheap jersey" and take it personally when I tell them how much they are and that they are not going to be on sale, with Boxing Day being the only exception every year. NHL replica jerseys are, on average, $110 CDN. Take it or leave it.

Back to the new Buffalo jerseys, I checked with my CCM/RBK rep today, and there are no adult sizes available for me to order for customers until mid-April, and that is an ESTIMATED date of arrival, thus there is no guarantee whatsoever.

7. Avery4Byng*

Avery4Byng* Guest

On this topic, does anyone know a cheap place to buy practice jerseys? Like seven jerseys of three different colours type of deal, if that makes sense.

8. Slick

Slick Registered User

Mechanical Engineer
    I got some from discounthockey.com, or hockeymonkey.com. They're cheap. You can get them with numbers and/or names on the back too.

9. sc37

sc37 Registered User

Home Page:
    Discounthockey and hockeygiant probably the best bet if you wanted numbering...think hockey2.com has numbering too for indiv jerseys. They got a nice stitched on number too if you wanted.

10. Markov79

Markov79 Registered User

Home Page:
    Any idea where someone can pick up just the NHL crests? As someone said before the Jerseys themselves are very cheap, especially if you buy in bulk. A set of 15 for any NHL jersey came out to be like 23$ each.

Unfortunatly I had to buy one colour practise Jerseys for 20$ each because the league only told the coaches what color they were assigned four days before the season started. There was no time to wait for a shipment to come in.

11. sc37

sc37 Registered User

Home Page:
    You can buy those logos on eBay a lot of times...so I was thinking, whoever wanted the new Sabres jersey, do it that way. Buy patches and iron them onto a jersey or something. I saw http://www.k1hockey.com/ advertising the new jersey in the USA Hockey magazine for this month.

12. KesselBuiltMyHotrod

KesselBuiltMyHotrod Registered User

So are there any sites that sell player kits, or is my only hope to snag some off eBay?

13. sc37

sc37 Registered User

Home Page:
  14. Marns

Marns Registered User

Home Page:
    Any recommendations? Does anyone know of a site where you can find just players names, numbers etc to sew on to blank jerseys?

15. yotesfan92

yotesfan92 Registered User

The triple threat site is really cheap!!! They definitely have the best prices I have seen!!! Their eastern conference all star jerseys are all sold out though, and I wanted to get a Briere one, so does anybody have any sites with cheap all star jersey's??

16. Slick

Slick Registered User

Mechanical Engineer
  17. bumperb

bumperb Registered User

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017