Charlottetown Islanders 2018-19 Season

qmjhlisles

Apr 8, 2014
Montague, PEI Canada
Rebuild around Budgell and Alexandrov Hulton should of made a move to acquire a veteran this weekend and he didn’t. The team isn’t strong enough team compete with halifax and Drummondville I’m not even sure they are second best in the division Cape Breton made some decent moves. Trade Drew PO and maybe Getson or even Gentile at Xmas and build for a run in 2 years. I hate when teams don’t go for it but don’t sell off to me it’s time to start a rebuild.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Rebuild around Budgell and Alexandrov Hulton should of made a move to acquire a veteran this weekend and he didn’t. The team isn’t strong enough team compete with halifax and Drummondville I’m not even sure they are second best in the division Cape Breton made some decent moves. Trade Drew PO and maybe Getson or even Gentile at Xmas and build for a run in 2 years. I hate when teams don’t go for it but don’t sell off to me it’s time to start a rebuild.

You probably thought it was rebuild time last year too and look what happened. We have a good team here, and can make a run again this year. Jim Hulton knows what he's doing

qmjhlisles

Apr 8, 2014
Montague, PEI Canada
No chance this team isn’t a contender. We don’t have the picks and prospects to deal to be a contender why be a mid pack team? When you can sell off some big assets now and make a run next year again?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad