Player Discussion Charlie McAvoy - part III.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Jimmy Murphy tweets

He also sent me a message to pass on

Please pass this along to HFBoards: If you're gonna insult my credibility and say I'm wrong constantly, at least say I'm right when I am! Also, Frederic was the hold up in the deal and Sweeney at last minute convinced Rangers to take Lindgren. When you wanna be reporters and insiders are up through the night working a trade and talking to high up execs and then fall asleep because you've been working on it for so long and miss the text telling you they made them take Lindgren.

He did get this one right.....

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Hopefully he recovers well, never like injuries.

If there's 1 positive I'm trying to take with Bergeron& McAvoy injuries is hopefully they are well rested, and 100% ready when the playoffs start.

Reactions: BruinLVGA

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Not just you, that's my preferred set-up but I can see not using McQuaid vs. a pretty wussy Red Wings team.

Not a fan at all of Holden on his off side. He did not look great, and that was playing with Ryan McDonagh, not Krug. The Bruins are really over thinking this IMO. Keep him on the left, bottom pair with McQ or Killer. Kevan Miller is better than Nick Holden on the second pair, especially with Nick playing the right side. We will see and I'm sure Cassidy wont hesitate to switch.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Jimmy Murphy tweets

Please pass this along to HFBoards: If you're gonna insult my credibility and say I'm wrong constantly, at least say I'm right when I am! Also, Frederic was the hold up in the deal and Sweeney at last minute convinced Rangers to take Lindgren. When you wanna be reporters and insiders are up through the night working a trade and talking to high up execs and then fall asleep because you've been working on it for so long and miss the text telling you they made them take Lindgren.

I appreciate it.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Jimmy Murphy tweets

He did get it right but Jimmy have thicker skin bro. Good to see a message board has gotten to such a outstanding “journalist” like yourself. And by the way you’re wrong way more than you’re right. As a matter of fact wasn’t someone on here saying yesterday sprained mcl and 4 weeks. Maybe you saw that and the good doctors tweet and there is your 2 sources. Half a star thereJimmy Eklund, half a star.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Jimmy Murphy tweets

He’s incredibly butt hurt

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Not butt hurt. Just finally able to defend myself here until Gee Wally deletes me again because he likes to talk trash to those who can't defend themselves. Definition of a coward!

QyZso.gif

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
This account presenting itself as Jimmy Murphy taking a victory lap on getting the McAvoy injury right as if that makes up for all the **** he’s thrown out over the years. Also talking **** about GW. I hope it’s really Murph

I found it. I don't know why, but I couldn't see those posts until I reloaded...Weird. What a clown-show. Please let it actually be him.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Again, love to have this convo face to face, but like so many here, you hide behind a keyboard. Coward!

Anytime pal. By the way you do 99% of your guessing behind a keyboard. Charlie is out 4 weeks see I was right! I was right hf boards! I finally got one right! Took me 6 years but I did it! I don’t come out ever and say when I’m wrong but who cares! I can tell people I’m legit cause I have a press pass like Tomase and Borges!! Woohoo!!!

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Well of course they'll be fine for the rest of the regular season, nobody is worried about that. But if come playoff time they're still out, they won't be fine. That's what we're all worried about. Being 3-0 without Bergeron in the regular season means nothing in relation to the playoffs.

Nobody turned your words around, you typed a completely different name from what you meant to, and people reacted to your post accordingly. We aren't mind readers.

It's not being picky or making fun of your post, you literally typed a completely different name. Since your entire post was based upon the fact that we'll be fine without McAvoy, you saying that we would've a week ago prayed that we wouldn't lose "Carlo and Bergy", then it would make sense along with the rest of the sentiment of your post, because theoretically then your argument would be that we would be in deeper trouble if we lost Carlo, so there's no need to worry if McAvoy is out (which of course would be irrational, so I stated as such in my original reply) .

And yes I will indeed be sure to bestow my opinion regarding "MacAvoy's" injury update upon the commonfolk as it becomes available, so definitely keep that refresh button close by because you will not want to miss it.

I accidently said Carlo instead of Charlie BUT next sentence I had Charlie's name there.. Everyone else except you understood it AND 4 people liked my post. You've only been here 5 months, what gives you the right to be insulting innocent people who done nothing to you...This is it, I know your kind and wont be responding to your posts anymore..

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Jimmy Murphy tweets

Fine, he got it right. But how pathetic is that to ask you to pass along that message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad