GWT: Champions League Final - Real Madrid v. Dortmund - June 1

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Your obsession with calling every poster who bugs you Trumpian is genuinely extremely fascinating to me, like I really and truly am interested by it

Your inability to correctly peg my post aside, were that the case, would it be as interesting as you complaining about the ref and then going on to like a post about complaining? Like I really and truly am interested to know.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Your inability to correctly peg my post aside, were that the case, would it be as interesting as you complaining about the ref and then going on to like a post about complaining? Like I really and truly am interested to know.
LOL, you're really a parody of yourself at this point

If you can’t delineate between complaining about a call in real time and continuing to complain about calls which proved inconsequential the day after a game, I don’t know what to tell you

but every time someone makes a post that needles you just wrong, you jump to this very strange line about them being Trump

and I genuinely don’t get it

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
LOL, you're really a parody of yourself at this point

If you can’t delineate between complaining about a call in real time and continuing to complain about calls which proved inconsequential the day after a game, I don’t know what to tell you

but every time someone makes a post that needles you just wrong, you jump to this very strange line about them being Trump

and I genuinely don’t get it

And yet where are all those posts today complaining about calls after the match?

Read my post again and maybe, just maybe, you might get it. Should be pretty obvious considering what I posted, but hey, there’s apparently continuous complaints here today that I’m just missing so…

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
And yet where are all those posts today complaining about calls after the match?

Read my post again and maybe, just maybe, you might get it. Should be pretty obvious considering what I posted, but hey, there’s apparently continuous complaints here today that I’m just missing so…
I really don't give a f*** about your fanbase taxonomy of this thread lol

and I think it's pretty evidently an accumulated frustration reflective of trends beyond a single thread

but again I ask

why your constant deferring to "you people are inventing reality and crying 'FAKE NEWS'" when a post aggravates you

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I really don't give a f*** about your fanbase taxonomy of this thread lol

and I think it's pretty evidently an accumulated frustration reflective of trends beyond a single thread

but again I ask

why your constant deferring to "you people are inventing reality and crying 'FAKE NEWS'" when a post aggravates you

LOL, right. You “don’t give a f***”, I can tell.

Yeah, an accumulated frustration that literally didn’t occur here but you decided to jump on it anyway. Nicely done.

I see you’re still struggling. For starters, the post didn’t aggravate me. Second, he literally lied and was highly hyperbolic in the process calling out a set of supporters. I mean if you seriously don’t get what he posted and then my reply, good luck. It’d be like my saying all Chelsea supporters here are morons because of your posts. Does that help?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad