CFHF Gif, Photoshop, and Screencap thread

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I wonder, would a snazzy gif thread be a good thing? We could add all of these to the OP or something.

There's been some great Flames gifs, photoshops, and screencaps amassed over the years and I can't keep track anymore. Let's post them in this thread for everyone's enjoyment and reference.

Here are some of the ones I've got saved. I'll have to dig up some more later :laugh:

kc7AIHS.gif

E9ngssL.gif

2OPLaxh.jpg

TCdyvHD.gif

K1WipjU.gif

2LidNPx.gif

L1t0ggc.gif

dzAwaLL.gif

BRxmym1.gif

slRtCkk.jpg

(AS spotted on tv)

kru8aML.gif

f1D0KVo.gif

4pNmXrr.gif

rI4QebK.gif

bv92e18.gif

1MHixd7.gif

hvOH7Rk.gif

uCaw91Y.gif

4IXM7K2.png

1c9mZy3.gif

26BGCQWhOulHPgSU8.gif

15515863882_7d3a59800c_o.gif

bqaBgja.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomstick

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
This is awesome UC, I'll sticky this later. Thanks for doing this!

Also UC, if you have time later you should photoshop Johnny's face on the salt bae gif. :laugh:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So I found this one:

0aPbhPe.gif

The other one I really want to share is Scorch dancing in a burning building behind Fire-chief Backlund. No idea what GDT that was. Some part of me thinks it was a Nashville game. Will investigate.

EDIT: Turns out I never made him dance. :(

IhVTaf8.png

Also, I love how there's a 9/11-conspiracy-video-quality screencap of me in the OP. :laugh:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Also, I love how there's a 9/11-conspiracy-video-quality screencap of me in the OP. :laugh:

I've long suspected you're who really caused Don Henderson to go down and Wideman's just the patsy.

Thanks Anglesmith.

About a month ago, the cameras zeroed in on Johnny as he was mumbling and swearing to himself. Any one see if there was a gif of that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad