Prospect Info: Cedar Park

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Is it? I haven’t watched any playoff games but he was a +3 last night and not on the ice for any goals against.

I don't watch a lot of AHL but right or wrong, Kyrou is clearly not trusted by the coaches. Repeatedly healthy scratched and even when he does play it's often in a limited/sheltered role.

I think without Bichsel leaving for Sweden and Grushnikov getting traded, Kyrou wouldn't have played many games this season.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
There were other defenseman available if they were trying to draft for need. His defensive issues would have been apparent in junior. Always interesting seeing a player like this get drafted if a major part of his game is a serious issue. Then again he's only 20.

Reactions: Hinterland

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Man Bichsel does not look like a fun player to forecheck against lol. If he pins you against the wall you're going no where until he allows you to. The guys he pins are being pinned so tightly they can't even really fight for the puck

Also some guy just tried to hit him behind the net and Bichsel easily shoved him off and ended up being the one with the big hit lol.

Reactions: redbeardtx

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Man Bichsel does not look like a fun player to forecheck against lol. If he pins you against the wall you're going no where until he allows you to.

Also some guy just tried to hit him behind the net and Bichsel easily shoved him off and ended up being the one with the big hit lol.

Rather than letting himself get hit on the forecheck, he tends to initiate the contact.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Holy shit lmao. Admirals goalie Askarov just tackled McKenzie behind the net during the play and then kicked him with his pad lol

Just completely lost his cool there

Reactions: redbeardtx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad