CCM Crazy Light U+ pants

leftwinger37

Jun 7, 2011
"Great Lakes State"
Are they retail or pro? I've had a couple pair of the pro stock, two piece pant (aka UCLP); hands down the best pair of pants I've had as far as being lightweight but also offering pro-level protection. The updated pro version of the UCLP is the HP45. As for the retail version, I don't have any personal experience with them, but I don't believe the Tacks line has lineage to the CL line.

Smuckers

Apr 22, 2015
Yeah not sure which it is. Haven't seen it in person and I'm not too familiar with that line... other than the reviews I could find for it. I'm guessing it's retail. Would the Quicklite 270/290 be the natural replacement for it on the retail side or is it just the HP45? Again not too familiar with all the lines.

Wearing Nexus pants right now but they are a bit bulky and just a bit big on me. Unfortunately, this would be an online purchase so a bit of risk fit-wise but I fall right into the small on their sizing chart.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Yes the Quicklite line replaced these. They're decent pants, but the sizing is a bit weird. For one, they're shorter than most other pants by a bit, if that matters at all to you. Secondly, they fit a touch smaller than other pants (i.e. the mediums in those were like smalls in other pants). I know this doesn't help you unless you try it, but something to consider. This sizing quirk was just for that year.

Smuckers

Apr 22, 2015
I decided to go ahead and order these pants. I received them Tuesday and I tried them last night at shinny. Definitely a snug fit around the waist, which I assume, will loosen after a few weeks of playing. Length-wise it's good for my height and the level of protection is definitely higher than my Bauer's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->