Cchl2. 2016/2017

Clarke74

May 7, 2015
Will be playing out of CP Arena and will have their own change room as well.
Team will have same practice schedule workout schedule and video schedule as the Jr a team. Our make up will be of 16 17 and 18 yr olds. This will be run like a Jr a team. We will have local players our draft picks and imports.
We are currently looking for a coach who is committed to the schedule and development of our players. Please email me if interested.

Godin22

Mar 6, 2017

So there we have it, the new name for the Whitewater region's team. Pretty predictable and kind of lame. Certainly had the opportunity to call them "princes" and do a royal hierarchy thing, but I guess this is cheaper when it comes to branding.

upinarms

Jul 16, 2010
As per pointstreak rosters today. It looks like CP and Whitewater sent their Prescott and Clarence players to Perth. Could Perth be trying to buy another good team? Beats the hell out of spending time looking for players.:yo:

BadgerKnight

Sep 4, 2008

upinarms

Jul 16, 2010
And probably when CP acquired Clarence the players found out they were not in CP's plans.

upinarms

Jul 16, 2010
Brockville in last place in their division with 11 players from outside HEO.
Embrun first in their division with "0" players from outside HEO.

valleydude

Mar 16, 2011
What happened to Hulford being traded to Timmins, from Athens. He seems to be playing in Athens again now but no other transactions posted.

BFD

Jan 14, 2013
Just going to throw this out there if I paid $5000 to play Jr B sorry CCHL 2. Plus the extra Money for a hockey academy I think I would be embarrassed with the results I am seeing. When will parents stop getting sucked in.

BadgerKnight

Sep 4, 2008
"Pointstreak is continuing to address the issues they are experiencing due to the global security update that was applied across Amazon Web Services and other cloud providers yesterday. No timetable yet for all services being restored."

HockeyVolunteer

Jan 8, 2016
Does anyone know how the playoffs work. With 16 teams kinda doubt it's just the top 8 that make it, but I could be wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad