CCHL 2017 / 2018 Regular Season

nothappy

Jun 26, 2015
He never played in the u18AAA so CCHL gets credit I guess. Really and truly it is more hardwork and determination by player themselves which gives them opportunities.

Colts Sandilands Signs with Shawinigan of QMJHL. Your friends son?

Easternfan

Mar 15, 2016
Colts Sandilands Signs with Shawinigan of QMJHL. Your friends son?

Not the kid I was talking about but I do know this kids parents, glad for him nice kid. My friend’s son has decided to finish off season and decide this summer.

Easternfan

Mar 15, 2016
Trade deadline coming up, any teams going to make deals that will give them a chance to beat CP in finals?

Looks like Brockville is making some moves, and I expect Hawkesbury, Ottawa, Cornwall and Kanata to add if they want to be serious contenders. I wouldn’t count out CP adding either.

Hopefully Rockland smartens up and releases that 20 yr old who was a goon in the Q. Not sure why you bring in someone to target the opponents top players, not what this league is about. 83PIM in 8 games is not skill and hearing he should have more minutes then that. Rockland was a good team but can’t play shorthanded all game.

Kemptville has some good players that could help teams but not sure if team is willing to let them go. Smiths Falls same scenario as Kemptville.

Navan looks like they are in rebuilding process.

Pembroke and Nepean not as familiar with so not sure what they will do.

CCHL gets more exciting from now on in my opinion. More stable lineups makes better games.

BadgerKnight

Sep 4, 2008
Wow, Rockland has 4 players in the Top 10 PIMs holding down 1rst, 3rd, 6th & 8th positions with one player averaging greater than 10 minutes per game.

BadgerKnight

Sep 4, 2008
Z. Salloum has taken over the CCHL’s Alltime Assists with 144 surpassing J. Larson who had 141.

Salloum is also in 8th position for most games played in the league at 251. The leader playeed 289 games. With 20 games in the regular season for the Ottawa Jr. Sens, Mr. Salloum would need his team to go deep in the playoffs to attain the latter record. It would be nice to see this player accomplish another record.
Central Canada Hockey League

Easternfan

Mar 15, 2016
Wow, Rockland has 4 players in the Top 10 PIMs holding down 1rst, 3rd, 6th & 8th positions with one player averaging greater than 10 minutes per game.

Watch the last two Rockland games and you will see number 2 deserves alot more minutes. Against Cornwall he sucker punches an innocent player and breaks his nose for 2 minutes? Against Hawkesbury he was all over Hawks and leagues top scorer, crosschecks him but can’t take it if he gets crosschecked? Ends up with double roughing when punches were flying? Officials are just as much to blame by not making right call.

So how serious an injury is it going to take for league to see what is happening?

Easternfan

Mar 15, 2016
Z. Salloum has taken over the CCHL’s Alltime Assists with 144 surpassing J. Larson who had 141.

Salloum is also in 8th position for most games played in the league at 251. The leader playeed 289 games. With 20 games in the regular season for the Ottawa Jr. Sens, Mr. Salloum would need his team to go deep in the playoffs to attain the latter record. It would be nice to see this player accomplish another record.

Congratulations to Zach Salloum, don’t know him but always like watching him play. Current and former teammates are always telling me how great he is on and off the ice, great mentor for younger players. I hope to see him continue success next year in NCAA.

KKWG11

Nov 25, 2017

Im pretty sure only regular season games count for games played. As for assists elite prospects is a fantastic site but fairly new and that list only has last 8 years or so of stats. All time assists is 333.. Taking nothing away from salloum he is an amazing offensive dman. Cchl records below:
http://www.thecchl.ca/regular-season-league-awards-player

BadgerKnight

Sep 4, 2008
Anybody have any info as to why JD Pogue was playing for the Colts last night? Scored a goal in Thurs. Colts game. Neither of the other two suspended players played.
"CCHL PR‏ @CCHL_PR Jan 10
More
Cornwall - James Orr Suspended 2 games. Eligible to return Sunday January 14, 2018.
Cornwall - JD Pogue Suspended 2 games. Eligible to return Sunday January 14, 2018.
Rockland - Olivier Shingh-Gomez Suspended 2 games. Eligible to return Friday Jan 19, 2018."

Easternfan

Mar 15, 2016
Anybody have any info as to why JD Pogue was playing for the Colts last night? Scored a goal in Thurs. Colts game. Neither of the other two suspended players played.
"CCHL PR‏ @CCHL_PR Jan 10
More
Cornwall - James Orr Suspended 2 games. Eligible to return Sunday January 14, 2018.
Cornwall - JD Pogue Suspended 2 games. Eligible to return Sunday January 14, 2018.
Rockland - Olivier Shingh-Gomez Suspended 2 games. Eligible to return Friday Jan 19, 2018."

Must have been a mistake because I can’t see anything he did in previous games to warrant a suspension. The other two were probably a result of last Sunday’s game in Rockland.

Easternfan

Mar 15, 2016
Well look at that, Rockland beat Kanata Thursday night and dominated Cornwall today all without having the goon in the lineup....looks like the team can still play hockey if they want to

Konrad

Feb 6, 2014
Toronto
...then he says, " yeah, it can seem like a choice for some but it's like having blue eyes, you don't all of a sudden change because, well basically, that's who you are...not all bullies grow out of it, it's a part of their being....they are drawn to positions of authority in order to be themselves "...

Easternfan

Mar 15, 2016
Another classless game by Rockland this time against CP. If anyone from league executive reads this, then remove them from league and give Casselman a CCHL club. You will get more fans and an owner who prides himself in putting a skilled team on the ice and ready to battle for a championship each year.

Konrad

Feb 6, 2014
Toronto
So, I'm like, "these aren't allegations, it's all documented and easy to verify on google, just enter his name and a glaring truth is revealed "...

Konrad

Feb 6, 2014
Toronto
...so the environment and circumstances might change but the behavior remains consistent. The singling out of an individual to target, the constant disparaging remarks, the attempt to isolate that individual. Those close to him are either desperate to be there for some reason or just as bad or worse. They are complicit...

yunita

Feb 2, 2018
sub'd to this threadhttp://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/33/o.png

nothappy

Jun 26, 2015
Navan hired Marty Abrams. Does that mean the pendulum has moved in a different direction?

cp57

Apr 13, 2016
Brockville braves are in full swing again. Had their first camp a couple weeks ago. their website advertised a maximum 80 players. then, the rosters came out for the camp and they had 99 players on 4 teams, and they only play 3 games. you don't get much for $299 plus tax anymore. one thing dt knows how to do is make money!!!

KKWG11

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone on here have an explanation for CP's performance over the final series and FP cup? Never would have thought that team going 1 & 7 to end the season... Even against very quality opponents

nothappy

Jun 26, 2015
38 CCHL players have been invited to tryout to make a team to go to Russia for a world Junior A tournament. Of the 38 invites 20 are former Ottawa AAA minor players(Peewee to Minor midget). Congratulations to all and good luck.

Easternfan

Mar 15, 2016
38 CCHL players have been invited to tryout to make a team to go to Russia for a world Junior A tournament. Of the 38 invites 20 are former Ottawa AAA minor players(Peewee to Minor midget). Congratulations to all and good luck.

Curious to how many of the 20 former AAA made the team? I am not familiar with all the players. Good luck to whoever made it, should be a great experience for those boys.

nothappy

Jun 26, 2015
Curious to how many of the 20 former AAA made the team? I am not familiar with all the players. Good luck to whoever made it, should be a great experience for those boys.

22 players made the team. Congratulation's to all. Play well, have fun and enjoy the experience.
To answer your question I think I have this correct 8 players previously played AAA for sure and another 2 I think did but I cannot confirm.
A good showing for HEO players IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->