CBS SportsLine Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

X0ssbar

First mock I have seen with CHI-town going w/ a goalie :dunno: I won't shed any tears - welcome to Columbus Mr. Barker :)

TVanek26*

Chicago taking another goalie?No way....I'll be shocked if Chicago doesn't take Barker or Olesz at 3...

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
Did anyone notice the poll off to the side? Who voted that Montoya would go first overall? Lol . . .

Drew

May 24, 2004
Washington has the option of taking the wings pick? Is there a chance that they won't? I thought that it was a done deal.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
The Islanders have been looking for a scoring winger to play with Alexei Yashin for several years to no avail. Since they're unlikely to find an immediate solution in this year's draft, New York could start thinking about replacing some of its good defensemen who are getting expensive and take Slovakian blue liner Andrej Meszaros.

WTF? Radulov would be a great scoring winger to play with Yashin, but yet they pass on him? Not likely. If he's there at 16 they're taking him.

RDriesen

May 22, 2002
Visit site
Drew said:
Washington has the option of taking the wings pick? Is there a chance that they won't? I thought that it was a done deal.
they can take that pick or a second rounder next year(i believe its second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->