Pre-Game Talk: CBJ@TOR - Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
should be a good one, the Jackets just beat the panthers in a shoot out looked ok hopefully we come out with some jump and get another 2 points, boston just came back from a 3-1 deficit and look un real right now:(

54thecup

keep on rockin the free world!
Aug 3, 2017
Muskoka
Ya, we get both the Jackets and Senators on their back to backs! Great opportunity but cant take anything for granted!!

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Nice the jackets had to play maximum hockey today before flying in to face us.

Gotta jump on them early before they find their legs.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
I have an early work day, so thank God. Get to come home, work out, eat and then sit down and watch the game. Catching Columbus on a back to back. Hoping for a big game from the big 3.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Boston gained a point by losing to pens in OT..

We need to take advantage of this and regain the lead.

Dermott and kappy should be brought in for the speed. Jackets were quicker last time we faced off

Intact

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga ON
Games like this are why we brought in Babcock. Good team who played last night, who is struggling mightily right now with injuries, and coached by Tortorella. Columbus' game plan is going to very obvious, they will try and get out to a lead and play very low-event hockey the rest of the way. We got last change, Andersen, we're 13-6-0 at home, Columbus is 9-9-3 on the road. We have to get at least a point here

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Isn't it tough , if Detroit catch us we actually drop out of the playoffs and look better than we should . All despite adding Marleau , Hainsey and Borgman.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Isn't it tough , if Detroit catch us we actually drop out of the playoffs and look better than we should . All despite adding Marleau , Hainsey and Borgman.
If a garbage team like Detroit catches us when after half the season they trail by 11 points, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs no matter what our roster looks like.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
it doesn't sound like Dubinksy, Murray, Weenberg, Atkinson or goalie will be playing, this is a depleted lineup and they are on the 2nd game of a back to back.

This is a game I expect to win, this is the type of game the Leafs should win

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Lol, Detroit isn't catching us. If Dermott doesn't play I'll be shocked, he looked great.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I know Babs doesn't want two rookie D in the lineup, but it's not like Carrick is some grizzled vet, and Borgman has simply out played him to date. I get the left/right argument, but Dermott has shown he can play his offside and Carrick stinks, so.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
it doesn't sound like Dubinksy, Murray, Weenberg, Atkinson or goalie will be playing, this is a depleted lineup and they are on the 2nd game of a back to back.

They're going to play without a goalie? Are they going to do the old 6-man stack in front of the net?

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
NCAA Football Championship game tonight....and the Raptors. Keep your remote handy.

I thought Bergman was doing fine. Hoping he doesn't just sit, but if not playing let him play with the Marlies. Maybe have him playing the right side for and if his a a candidate for that spot. Leafs are crossing their fingers that Dermot and Borgman are NHLers....and soon.

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
These are "must win" games... Cbj has been struggling of late, they have 3 or 4 injury's to good players on their team, aswell they played last night and more then likely wont have Bob playing tonight. Good teams show up to these games and win, not come out flat.

also Dermott better be in the line up again, looked good in the 12 mins he played

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka

If theres one thing I know about the Leafs its that none of this matters whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad