OT: CBJ Lounge XXI (All Non-Sports, Non-Political Talk Here)

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Sucks living on the west coast... the only Skyline I can get comes out of a can and has to be ordered online. At a RIDICULOUS markup.

...still, I must indulge every so often.

Reactions: JohnnyJacket13

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
beef-chili.gif

ways.jpeg

One of these are chil1. The other is "cheese" and meat sauce on noodles.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Reactions: Sore Loser

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I never got the obsession -- I would probably never eat it regularly. I usually get it when I am in Cincinnati because my friend lives by one. We go there after a night on the town, and it's good for producing a memorable conversation with a random person also ordering food takeout.

I usually end up opening the cheese packets and spilling them all over the floor. I am glad he has a dog who can clean up after me.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I never got the obsession -- I would probably never eat it regularly. I usually get it when I am in Cincinnati because my friend lives by one. We go there after a night on the town, and it's good for producing a memorable conversation with a random person also ordering food takeout.

I usually end up opening the cheese packets and spilling them all over the floor. I am glad he has a dog who can clean up after me.

What exactly do you mean by cheese packet?

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Skyline Chili is good, but it's not at the top of my crave list.

I used to live in Toledo and the only redeeming thing about that God-forsaken place was the Hungarian Hot Dogs from Tony Packo's. Anybody ever had one of those? They are amazing.

Reactions: pete goegan

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Normally if you order a 3-way to go/at the drive thru, they don't put the cheese directly on top of the spaghetti. Usually in a little plastic bag.

Ah, interesting. I've never been through the drive-thru. DSL needs to chili out a bit. ;)

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
What exactly do you mean by cheese packet?

As the others have said, when I get my to-go order they usually toss in a few small bags of the shredded cheese. I use all of them, and it's clear they give me too many.

I really like cheese.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad