OT: CBJ Lounge XXI (All Non-Sports, Non-Political Talk Here)

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Cheese-and-methane-powered-car1.jpg

That certainly gives 'going around the block' a whole new meaning

Reactions: Monk

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Skyline is like the greatest thing ever. Every time I've been to Columbus I hit a Giant Eagle and buy all the cans of the stuff I can find. A few years back at the first leg of the conference final at Crew Stadium our fans were tailgating and I decided to call a cab to take me from the stadium to the nearest supermarket and back just to get Skyline.

Mar 1, 2002
I used to have Time Warner and now have Spectrum for about 2 years. I called to add a new channel for the first time since and I now get everything I used to get, plus Showtime and the music channel I wanted plus my internet speed doubled and it lowered my bill 40%.

So, nice! But that's a lot of $$$ I didn't know I could save that went out the window.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
Figured I would add some personal news that happened over the weekend.

But, I proposed to my girlfriend of over 2.5 years on Saturday in Columbus at Nationwide Arena. Took her to the zoo, then brought her to Nationwide to purchase a jersey and I dropped to one knee at the main entrance at Nationwide.

Before you all ask... Yes, she is a big Columbus Blue Jacket fan and loves to come to hockey games with me.

I now am in the market of trying to obtain a Seth Jones jersey for her.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC

But, I proposed to my girlfriend of over 2.5 years on Saturday in Columbus at Nationwide Arena. Took her to the zoo, then brought her to Nationwide to purchase a jersey and I dropped to one knee at the main entrance at Nationwide.

Before you all ask... Yes, she is a big Columbus Blue Jacket fan and loves to come to hockey games with me.

Congratulations!

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

Congratulations!

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015

Nice! Congratulations

Did you 'experience Meyers Jewelers'?

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)

Mazel Tov!

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Welp, looks like I'm moving to Yellow Springs for a new job. Soo much for renewing my season tickets.

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Is anyone here a fan of Ken Burns' work? Netflix just put up his Vietnam series. It's worth watching and I highly recommend it

The Civil War documentary is by far my favorite followed by the one on Baseball. The only other one I've seen is the one on Prohibition, which was OK. I'll have to check out the Viet Nam one though. I had two uncles who fought there and made it back unharmed thankfully.

alosufan1

Apr 3, 2003
columbus
Visit site
Hi everyone

My daughter, who is a huge jackets fan started a blog in Twitter.. it’s passthekepi.wordpress.com

If you have time if anyone who can follow her on Twitter, it would be greatly appreciated.. She is making no money off this, just posting jacket related stories and her take.... thank you!

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I read through. She's good. Good writing and I think we could use more optimistic writers too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->