CBJ Fantasy Hockey Thread (post fantasy / video game items here)

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Who gets to keep Crosby, the guy in my league or yours? Capice?

We would be joining your league. We would start out from zero as new teams. Don't worry about it though. I'm not playing fantasy this year anyway. I was trying to help out a few teams in my league if they still want to play.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
We need 2 players for the CBJ 3 Keeper league. BoonesJenner if you are still in can you please let me know.

If you are interested please pm me to take over a pretty good team. Decent pool of potential carryovers.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I think you are confused. I am the one who only had a few teams. I offered for those teams to join his league and he declined.

Right, except now he needs owners, so perhaps he would revisit his earlier position. Or at the very least your owners should be given the heads-up that now he's looking.

You guys are killing me.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Right, except now he needs owners, so perhaps he would revisit his earlier position. Or at the very least your owners should be given the heads-up that now he's looking.

You guys are killing me.

I'm about to go RD on this...it is a p-i-a. Either I'm a complete idiot (no confirmations needed :laugh:) or Yahoo has made this process a complete cluster. I have e-mailed league members several times but have not received many responses. I have pm'd people. Some respond some don't. People join a keeper league, implying a long term commitment then bail after one year.

Bottom line the draft is 8 pm eastern time Monday. If people show up great; if not eff it. :rant:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I'm about to go RD on this...it is a p-i-a. Either I'm a complete idiot (no confirmations needed :laugh:) or Yahoo has made this process a complete cluster. I have e-mailed league members several times but have not received many responses. I have pm'd people. Some respond some don't. People join a keeper league, implying a long term commitment then bail after one year.

Bottom line the draft is 8 pm eastern time Monday. If people show up great; if not eff it. :rant:

I will vouch for Yahoo messing things up. I run a football league and it was a hassle. I thought the changes would help but it just made it more complicated.

And I was only trying to help. RD mentioned (it sounded to me) that he had some owners but not enough for a league so he was bailing. Then you said you were looking for two owners (I thought). So I figured, why not find out who the interested owners were from RD's league. That's all.

I understand the frustration of people not getting back to you. Ask some of my friends from the football league I run - I've been trying to let it die for like three seasons now. I'm sorry it's not working out. I'm OK if you want to bail.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I will vouch for Yahoo messing things up. I run a football league and it was a hassle. I thought the changes would help but it just made it more complicated.

And I was only trying to help. RD mentioned (it sounded to me) that he had some owners but not enough for a league so he was bailing. Then you said you were looking for two owners (I thought). So I figured, why not find out who the interested owners were from RD's league. That's all.

I understand the frustration of people not getting back to you. Ask some of my friends from the football league I run - I've been trying to let it die for like three seasons now. I'm sorry it's not working out. I'm OK if you want to bail.

No problem DSL. Rant wasn't directed at you. Whole process is effed along with several things in my life. We'll see what Monday brings. Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
if needbe, my girlfriend would probably take one of the teams...our friend league isn't renewing and she likes playing...

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
if needbe, my girlfriend would probably take one of the teams...our friend league isn't renewing and she likes playing...

pm me her info name & email and I'll give her a team. If I can overcome Yahoo. :help::laugh:

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
If you were in my league and still want to be in a league, I am sorry. There just wasn't enough support/commitment. There are other leagues on here. Try to join one of them. Thanks.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
BlueJacketsFan4Life (if he/she is interested) and I can join if you need two. We were really the only active guys/gals in my league.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
The CBJ Partial Keeper League is now full. Draft is tomorrow night at 8 pm edt.

Make sure you pick your keepers today. otherwise you lose them.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
After finally getting the CBJ Partial Keeper league full and a draft completed I might have a second league to get going. I didn't receive many positive commitments from last year's participants so I figured the league was kaput. A few have now wondered when the draft is. I have emailed all of last year's participants and if enough respond we'll give it a go. At best we'll only have 8 so there is at room for at least 2 newcomers. If you'd like to play let me know either here or thru a pm and I'll add you in. Its a straight head to head no keeper league. Hopefully we can get a good group together.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I can do it if you have to have another person.

I'll put you on the list . You make 5 confirmed. I think we need 3 more for a total of 8. I'll try and scrounge up some interest for a few more days. I'd really like to do it but it is hard (and amazing) that there aren't at least a few people here looking for a league.

Especially all the smart ones who would certainly win. :sarcasm: :laugh:

NewfoundlandHab

Jul 14, 2014
Hey guys. What do you guys expect from Wennberg this season? He's one of the free agents im keeping my eye on in my league. I also have Brandon Saad and im assuming i know what i can expect from him. Probably close to 30G and 60 pts?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->