CBC Special:Sidney Crosby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

Ninja
Jun 10, 2003
Ottawa
It was reduced from the 2 hour version Director's cut where he meets the entire cast of The Bachelor. ;)

Canadian

Mar 1, 2002
Markham, Ontario
pei fan said:
How long was CBC's special on you?

Funny guy. My point is that I would like to see a longer feature on Crosby. So I don't understand why your trying to start something out of nothing here. But if you have time to make sarcastic/pointless comments, go for it because if it makes you happy, then by all means continue because I don't want you to be unhappy now "PEI Fan".

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Canadian said:
Funny guy. My point is that I would like to see a longer feature on Crosby. So I don't understand why your trying to start something out of nothing here. But if you have time to make sarcastic/pointless comments, go for it because if it makes you happy, then by all means continue because I don't want you to be unhappy now "PEI Fan".
My apologies.I'm somewhat conditioned to people running down Crosby on this
board and I thought your remark was a sarcastic swipe.

littleHossa

Apr 7, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
They'll take about 10 minutes to talk about Crosby's upbringing, how he used to play hockey all the time when he was young.. then take about 10 more minutes describing his exploits over the last year, how crazy it is in the arenas that Crosby visits. After that maybe a small interview with him, then followed by one or two scouts/GMs/commentators saying their thoughts on Crosby. The 30 minute remark was legit, nothing that hasn't been said already or that we couldn't do ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad