Pre-Game Talk: Cats @ Bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Of course I want results, but I would just like to see this team actually compete in Tampa. We did not see that for one second in Calgary.

I want to see more production from players not named Luongo, Jagr, Huberdeau and Barkov. The supporting cast needs to step it up. I'm talking about Smith, Jokinen, Trocheck, Pirri, Shaw, Knight, etc. And of course Bjugstad. Bjugstad, most of all, needs to get it together and have a dominant game like we know and have seen in the past. We've seen very little from arguably our best shooter and most consistent player over the past couple seasons.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Well, the boys are back home, sleeping in their own beds, and eating their normal meals. They have 3 full days rest.

No excuses to come out flat. As I have stated many times; as long as they give 60 minutes of effort I will be satisfied - 1,2, or even 0 points. Because if they play at full effort they will win more than they lose.

Get your slump over now, not near the end of the season & be on a roll into the playoffs!

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Well, the boys are back home, sleeping in their own beds, and eating their normal meals. They have 3 full days rest.

No excuses to come out flat. As I have stated many times; as long as they give 60 minutes of effort I will be satisfied - 1,2, or even 0 points. Because if they play at full effort they will win more than they lose.

Get your slump over now, not near the end of the season & be on a roll into the playoffs!

Nothing like a home game against our rivals to wake us out of this mini slump. Games against Tampa are always high energy. That's why I don't forsee the dreaded lul-game back home after a long road trip.

I fully expect us to compete hard :popcorn:

Come on guys, do it for Smyth
photo.php

EstConf96*

Expecting Tampa to take Florida out on lunch winning by 6-0. And the Panthers will have less then 20 shots on goal. Drouin will have a 4 goal night. To finish Bjugstad will be out and put on a day to day status. And after game we reopen the fire Gallant thread.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Expecting Tampa to take Florida out on lunch winning by 6-0. And the Panthers will have less then 20 shots on goal. Drouin will have a 4 goal night. To finish Bjugstad will be out and put on a day to day status. And after game we reopen the fire Gallant thread.

Drouin is in the AHL. :)

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL

And in the locker room, the mutinous team will have a Mighty Ducks moment when they realize Gallant used to play for the Lightning, and Tallon is just a cake-eater Hawk.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
If we actually show up I expect to actually get a goal scored

If we keep up the current play of last 6+ games I estimate a 7-0 beating with 42-12 shot difference

EstConf96*

If we actually show up I expect to actually get a goal scored

If we keep up the current play of last 6+ games I estimate a 7-0 beating with 42-12 shot difference

Bjugstad with 0 of those shots while Huberdeau and Thornton having a majority of them.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
I expect the effort levels and execution levels to be raised significantly. The team flew home after the CGY game and they're going to bus over to Tampa. They had days off and time off to recuperate from the emotional roller coaster from the past 3 weeks.

I expect to see the reset button hit and the team to perform well enough to win the game.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Looking for a statement game to get back in the win column. Sadly can't rely on a last minute Ekblad goal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad