Categories Draft (Sign-ups + Discussion)

Scholarships

10 Piece
Apr 3, 2016
I will be going camping for 5-6 days starting tomorrow so if I don't pick it is not because I quit

Just an FYI I am not sure if I will have internet there

Reactions: LT

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
:flyers

Mikko Rantanen - Sebastian Aho - William Nylander
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Max Domi - Alex Debrincat
Alexis Lafreniere - Blake Lizotte - xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike Matheson - Brandon Montour
Ivan Provorov - Jonas Brodin
Mark Giordano - xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Connor Hellebuyck
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nylander has played quite a bit of LW in the past opposite Mikheyev/Kase/Kapanen (all RWers) when they were on the team. Swap him and Rantanen for my sanity plz.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
@Joey Moss if you’re the last one in a category, can we make that pick whenever?

Avery and I are the last ones for the USHL category so if he picks him with his next couple picks, can I pick mine?

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I love the idea that 55 goal 105 point, sixth in Hart voting, Cup Champion, Mikko Rantanen… playing alongside Sebastian Aho and William Nylander… just wouldn’t be able to play LW

I guess Mikko would be lost and the whole line just wouldn’t work

Good insight, gang

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
I love the idea that 55 goal 105 point, sixth in Hart voting, Cup Champion, Mikko Rantanen… playing alongside Sebastian Aho and William Nylander… just wouldn’t be able to play LW

I guess Mikko would be lost and the whole line just wouldn’t work

Good insight, gang

hey, just be glad I saved you from this revelation *before* the voting started :cool:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Blinny (CBJ) - WHL Fwd
Ujju (OTT) - Backup G
Panda (WPG) - WHL Fwd
OB5 (MON) - WHL Fwd
Moze (PHI) - Backup G

Last edited:

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
:cbj

Tanner Jeannot. We feel like he can turn it around

Jeannot that late is pretty solid. Hagek didnt produce much in his first 20ish games with Tampa. I doubt Jeannot goes 60+ pts, but should be a decent mid sixer

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks Joey for organizing this draft! It was a blast.

I really enjoyed the more strategic aspect of this one.

One of my favorite moment was realizing I took 2 solid RDs and that my remaining categories were heavy on the LD. Definitely had to switch gears and get creative.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I started making new categories, so maybe we can get another one before the NHL seasons starts.
Thanks for running this game, must have been a lot of work. I really enjoyed it. Cap made it pretty hard to navigate through my picks but the rules were the same for everyone and teams managed it pretty well seeing how few teams busted in the end.

Great work, will certainly join if i have time around the next one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad