Confirmed with Link: Carter Hutton signs with St Louis

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
How many of our goalies have gone to St. Louis now? Definitely Mason and Hutton--wasn't there another one early on, too?

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I think it's funny, there was a time when people on here would have packed his moving van and driven Hutton to St Louis to get rid of him. Now people are sad or feel like he betrayed us. I'm happy for him that he got a good contract. Good luck Carter, thanks for having us!

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I think it's funny, there was a time when people on here would have packed his moving van and driven Hutton to St Louis to get rid of him. Now people are sad or feel like he betrayed us. I'm happy for him that he got a good contract. Good luck Carter, thanks for having us!

I was at the Preds - Colorado game around Easter. Rinne let in 3 goals in about 10 minutes. Two of them were the fault of the defense. He was pulled and Hutton came in and allowed 1 goal the rest of the game. The Preds scored 2 goals in the last 6 minutes to make it a 4-3 loss. It made the game exciting!

Hutton looked like the old Hutton from the AHL days, when the Admirals could not beat him.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013

It's not like that for me. I don't care that he left. It's just that he went to the one team that I hate more than anything and it was his choice. Had he gone anywhere else I wouldn't care. This is kind of like how people hate Suter in part because he went to the Wild over anywhere else.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
It's not like that for me. I don't care that he left. It's just that he went to the one team that I hate more than anything and it was his choice. Had he gone anywhere else I wouldn't care. This is kind of like how people hate Suter in part because he went to the Wild over anywhere else.

well, in this case, it may have been his choice but I imagine its also because its where he got the best deal. He isn't going to have the lengthy, high money career where he can sacrifice dollars and term to choose where he wants to go.

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
Thanks for having us, Carter. Good luck in St. Louis, except for those 5 nights a year (and a potential 7 others) when you suck just as hard as the other 19.

Can't believe that's the place he got the best deal, though. Some teams have some really shaky starters, much less backups....

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Thanks for having us, Carter. Good luck in St. Louis, except for those 5 nights a year (and a potential 7 others) when you suck just as hard as the other 19.

Can't believe that's the place he got the best deal, though. Some teams have some really shaky starters, much less backups....

Armstrong traded Elliot with intentions to sign Hutton.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I don't feel betrayed, just eww, St.Louis. I dislike the blues, a lot.

I understand why he chose to move on, I just don't like the team he went to, lol.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Carter I expect you back in Nashville when you have hung up your skates for good! We need a color guy that is worth listening too!

Meanwhile, I would be concerned about his long term prospects with the equipment shrinkage that is going on. He's not a big guy to begin with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad