Carolina Panthers

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
However, the Panthers's definition of mediocrity involves playoff meltdowns and occasionally losing in the Superbowl. I mean, at this point if the Canes bothered to buy tickets to a playoff game I'd be impressed.

Hell even the f***ing 7-59 Bobcats made the playoffs two seasons later. Granted you can make the playoffs w/ a losing record in the pathetically weak NBA Eastern Conference but still.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
IMG_8475.JPG

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Playoffs still alive.

Were they ever not?

The Falcons losing at Tampa next week will be the most Falcony thing ever, and with Wentz out the only team with their positioning really "safe" is the Vikings. Everything else is up for grabs. Detroit and Green Bay probably cancel each other out. The only team that's really not in the top 6 currently that has a chance is Seattle, and they lost at home today and have the Rams next week. 7 teams, 6 spots, but the 7th team has a major uphill battle.

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
Were they ever not?

The Falcons losing at Tampa next week will be the most Falcony thing ever, and with Wentz out the only team with their positioning really "safe" is the Vikings. Everything else is up for grabs. Detroit and Green Bay probably cancel each other out. The only team that's really not in the top 6 currently that has a chance is Seattle, and they lost at home today and have the Rams next week. 7 teams, 6 spots, but the 7th team has a major uphill battle.

And Seahawks have big injuries at defence: Sherman, Chancellor, and Bobby Wagner injured yesterday.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Jerry Richardson under investigation for "workplace misconduct" or "inappropriate workplace behavior"

George Orwell would be proud of this obfuscation.

Though I have to admit Richardson wasn't the first NFL owner named Jerry I would have suspected to be under investigation for sexual harassment, but I'm not surprised either way.

Hopefully the Panthers can get a real owner now.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
what's crazy about this news is that considering it is referring to Jerome Johnson Richardson, it could literally be anything and I could simultaneously be shocked and not surprised. which I agree doesn't make any sense. it could be him angrily drawing a pie chart, or man, I don't even know what.
Wow, that's crazy dude. I believe ya. You're good to go my hurricane brother.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad