Carolina Panthers

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
^
The Saints are 6-2 after three seasons of utter hot garbage and historically bad defenses, and people are complaining about the FG kicker's trajectory being too low and only scoring 30 points instead of 40 in a game where they gave up less than 200 yards and led start to finish. Meh.

There's something about online discussion of almost anything consumable, whether it be sports teams, or movies, music, books, fashion, etc. that compels people to trash whatever that thing is, I guess to look smarter than the next guy, or more discerning. Or something.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Big showdown next week, but the Saints are in trouble with all their injuries on defense and Ingram was awful today. I see this going Carolina's way, at which point I assume the fetal position like it's 2013 and pray for a wildcard spot.

Hows that working out?

This is disgusting whats happening tonight. Where is the D at? Cam Newton folds like Cam Ward under adversity

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Hows that working out?

This is disgusting whats happening tonight. Where is the D at? Cam Newton folds like Cam Ward under adversity
I mean the Saints have held the ball all day and the WRs are dropping so many balls in the hands meanwhile the Saints are getting 20 YAC from all of their receivers and running game is all over us meanwhile Stewart hardly did anything. Without Olson the offense sucks so hard when you got Byrd Shepard and Bersin as your alternatives to #2 in Funchess playing at no.1. Oh yeah and ST blew so hard with 3 screw ups today. Funchess is 1 yard short of a 1st and can't get 1 extra yard over a freaking midget of a DB in comparison while our LBs let the Saints constantly get a bunch of extra yards after seemingly getting them short.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I mean the Saints have held the ball all day and the WRs are dropping so many balls in the hands meanwhile the Saints are getting 20 YAC from all of their receivers and running game is all over us meanwhile Stewart hardly did anything. Without Olson the offense sucks so hard when you got Byrd Shepard and Bersin as your alternatives to #2 in Funchess playing at no.1. Oh yeah and ST blew so hard with 3 screw ups today. Funchess is 1 yard short of a 1st and can't get 1 extra yard over a freaking midget of a DB in comparison while our LBs let the Saints constantly get a bunch of extra yards after seemingly getting them short.

That's because the clearly insane GM traded a f***ing #1 wide receiver for a bag of footballs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad