Prospect Info: Carolina Hurricanes select C Elias Lindholm at #5

Highway29

Don dun well?
Mar 20, 2013
If Elias can't take his spot on our roster, it is possible that he comes back to Brynäs.

EDIT: "It is hard to decline a chance like this. Next year it might be that the next summer's player drafted gets the chance"

Last edited:

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
If Elias can't take his spot on our roster, it is possible that he comes back to Brynäs.

EDIT: "It is hard to decline a chance like this. Next year it might be that the next summer's player drafted gets the chance"

Brynas IF Elias Lindholm wish all the best in his NHL bet, but sports director Mike Sundlöv close any doors for a possible comeback in Brynäsgatan sweater.
- It is clear that the possibility exists, although Elias does not go over with the back door for him to come back to us. But if he fails to take a place in the NHL, there is absolutely possible for him to come back to us during the season.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
:partytime:

Also, I gotta find that Don Cherry tweet where he said we were idiots for taking Lindholm over Monahan and retweet it to him when Lindholm is leading us to the Playoffs and Monahan is leading Calgary to last place :)

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Also, I gotta find that Don Cherry tweet where he said we were idiots for taking Lindholm over Monahan and retweet it to him when Lindholm is leading us to the Playoffs and Monahan is leading Calgary to last place :)

If an 18yo Lindholm ends up leading the team somewhere, my guess is the playoffs isn't where they are going to end up.

FlyingSquirrels

Jul 5, 2011
And when Calgary finishes in last place it certainly won't be because of Monahan. He will be a very good one.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
It looks like the Flyers had Lindholm at #4 on their draft board, ahead of Barkov.

Only MacKinnon, Drouin and Jones were ahead of him.

Just thought I'd pass it along.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
It looks like the Flyers had Lindholm at #4 on their draft board, ahead of Barkov.

Only MacKinnon, Drouin and Jones were ahead of him.

Just thought I'd pass it along.

Awesome. Saw some of the clips, and as consensus as this years top 6 was this year it looks like there wasn't too terribly much consensus among the order of the top 6. Would love to get a look at the Canes board one of these years.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Awesome. Saw some of the clips, and as consensus as this years top 6 was this year it looks like there wasn't too terribly much consensus among the order of the top 6. Would love to get a look at the Canes board one of these years.

1- Skilled guy
2- Plymouth Whaler
3- Character, heart-and-soul compete level guy with a nice smile
4- Somebody Scott Walker coaches
5- Bloodlines to famous NHLer
6- ****, we're out of ideas

And the skilled guy they like goes the pick prior.:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad