Carmelo to Oklahoma City confirmed.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Where exactly did this come from? :laugh: At first it was Houston or bust, then Houston-Cleveland or bust.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm loving this. A year after we lose KD we gain two superstars and have an improve Westbrook.

I still wonder how good Westbrook will be now that he can't be the unchallenged lead dog. He chafed with Durant and honestly is probably better in the Allen Iverson mindset than he is as part of a team with other good options.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
I still wonder how good Westbrook will be now that he can't be the unchallenged lead dog. He chafed with Durant and honestly is probably better in the Allen Iverson mindset than he is as part of a team with other good options.

It will be a big test for him as a point guard.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

As much as he loved driving the bus last year, it also took a toll on him physically. He will also have a much better chance at beating GSW/winning a ring which is the most important thing to him now after he's won MVP.

I think he will be fine, he wanted OKC to go out and get him help, hence why he has yet to sign his max extension. He knows the only way to win these days is combining with two other stars.

I'm happy we got him but I really thought he'd be a Rocket, he'll he only expanded his NTC list yesterday.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Presti's amazing offseason continues. I think this is a no-brainer for OKC because they gave up nothing of value for Melo.

I really have no idea how it's going to work but in the past Melo has shown he can play team basketball when he's with good players he respects. If nothing else, it'll be interesting to watch.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Interesting, I don't think it's really gonna work out, and it's gotta be nerve-wracking that OKC's 3 best players are all impending UFAs, but you gotta credit their front office for trying to put something together

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Interesting, I don't think it's really gonna work out, and it's gotta be nerve-wracking that OKC's 3 best players are all impending UFAs, but you gotta credit their front office for trying to put something together

Im not worried. Russ has an extension waiting for him and I think with this off season he knows Presti has the skill to stack the deck. PG is really the only one I'm afraid of losing.

Presti's amazing offseason continues. I think this is a no-brainer for OKC because they gave up nothing of value for Melo.

I really have no idea how it's going to work but in the past Melo has shown he can play team basketball when he's with good players he respects. If nothing else, it'll be interesting to watch.

He's played team ball when on Olympic teams and I think he can learn how to for the greater good. This years team is by far the best teams he's ever been on, he's never had this much help before.

Earlier this off season one poster here called Presti overrated :laugh: ahh good times.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
that's all melo was worth? kanter, mcdermott, and a pick? seriously?

what a joke. I don't see this working out. three guys who need the ball in their hands in one lineup. hopefully it fails so PG (and maybe russ) come to LA next offseason

Takeo

Jul 9, 2003
Visit site
Anthony is a has-been, barely ever was. His only value is name recognition. Knicks relieved that they're finally able to move on from him.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Anthony is a has-been, barely ever was. His only value is name recognition. Knicks relieved that they're finally able to move on from him.

No he's a very good player but is a ballhog and struggles to fit in with other stars.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

10x NBA All Star
2x ALL NBA 2nd Team
4x All NBA 3rd Team

How is that someone who barely ever was?

And he averaged 22.4 PPG last year ,, how is he a has been?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad