Carmelo Anthony Watch

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
If the Rockets get Carmelo I think it's gonna be a disaster

I've already said that I don't think Paul and Harden is going to work out, but adding a 3rd ball dominant star, and a 2nd who can't really create off the ball will lead to a very muddled offense that I don't think will be nearly as efficient as last year's Harden + shooters strategy was

Factor in the team's general defensive deficiencies and I think you're looking at a 1st round loss in the playoffs without even securing home court advantage, they won't be as good as GSW, SAS, OKC, or maybe even MIN now that they added Butler

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
If the Rockets get Carmelo I think it's gonna be a disaster

I've already said that I don't think Paul and Harden is going to work out, but adding a 3rd ball dominant star, and a 2nd who can't really create off the ball will lead to a very muddled offense that I don't think will be nearly as efficient as last year's Harden + shooters strategy was

Factor in the team's general defensive deficiencies and I think you're looking at a 1st round loss in the playoffs without even securing home court advantage, they won't be as good as GSW, SAS, OKC, or maybe even MIN now that they added Butler

Morey's gotta try tho, while Harden's at his peak

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad