Injury Report: Carlo Colaiacovo - Injured Shoulder - Out 2-3 Weeks

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Smith and Kindl should see more playing time to start the season then. Kindl, especially, could benefit from it and he deserves his shot. Hope he runs with it.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Smith and Kindl should see more playing time to start the season then. Kindl, especially, could benefit from it and he deserves his shot. Hope he runs with it.

Kindl benefits big time...CC was supposed to be a third pair guy. Smith is going to do big work for the Wings this year.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Kindl benefits big time...CC was supposed to be a third pair guy. Smith is going to do big work for the Wings this year.

With or without CC, I still don't see who is going to actually play defense on this roster. I see a lot of "puck movers", but no shot blockers or PKers or crease clearers.

Let's hope they put some kind of gimmick rule in place that makes defense obsolete...

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
With or without CC, I still don't see who is going to actually play defense on this roster.

hgkjgk.jpg

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Does this open up a spot for Lashoff? I don't think he's a long term answer but he could be a good fit given we lack any depth and he should be able to contribute at ES and on the PK.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->