Carey Price and the Dogs win the Calder Cup!!!! Price Calder Cup playoffs MVP!

GSK*

Being the top defenceman in the SEL as 20-year-old is a better accomplishment than any of what Price has accomplished. IMO of course.

But nothing to take away from Price. What he did this year was very impressive.

CHL Goaltender of the year
WHL Goaltender of the year
Calder Cup Champion
Calder Cup MVP
WJC Gold Medalist
WJC MVP
WJC Goalie of the tournament
WJC First All Star Team

He didn't accomplish half of what Price did and Price is still 19 years old...

You are jealous of my cigarette.

Ape Clutch

Jul 19, 2004
So what you're telling me is that if you had to do that draft all over again, knowing exactly how every player's career would pan out, you would still take Lindros over Neidermayer?

yes because now that ppl are realising Steven's hits were dirty headshots...he'd be penalized and probably wouldn't go after ppl's heads that often, knowing this i would have taught Lindros to keep his head up...knowing alot of things that could prevent his serious injuries that caused his downfall he would still be the better pick... :p:

Joe MacMillan

Aug 10, 2005
Helsinki
CHL Goaltender of the year
WHL Goaltender of the year
Calder Cup Champion
Calder Cup MVP
WJC Gold Medalist
WJC MVP
WJC Goalie of the tournament
WJC First All Star Team

He didn't accomplish half of what Price did and Price is still 19 years old...

You are jealous of my cigarette.

Only the Calder Cup MVP award compares to the SEL best defenceman award and IMO the latter one is more valuable accomplishment. That was my point. Obviously Price had a better year since he won more invidual awards, but then again, Strålman (sp?) didn't play any junior hockey last season.

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
Only the Calder Cup MVP award compares to the SEL best defenceman award and IMO the latter one is more valuable accomplishment. That was my point. Obviously Price had a better year since he won more invidual awards, but then again, Strålman (sp?) didn't play any junior hockey last season.
Price played in junior because he couldn't start the year in the AHL because of his age...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad