Injury Report: Carcillo Out Four Weeks - Knee

Crow

May 19, 2014
I thought that looked pretty bad. Its too bad, he looked better than I thought he would out there. At least it gives a young guy an extended look.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Yeah, I'm hoping Morin takes advantage of this situation. But I will miss Carcillo. At least it's not a season-ending injury. Hope he comes back and plays the way he was.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I thought that looked pretty bad. Its too bad, he looked better than I thought he would out there. At least it gives a young guy an extended look.

4 weeks is bad enough but it looked like it could be season ending. We'll miss him and I doubt it happens, but I'd like to see Danault get a shot.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Morin has his opportunity to make Q have no choice but to play him. If he fails again, waive him and give another young guy a shot.

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
Morin has his opportunity to make Q have no choice but to play him. If he fails again, waive him and give another young guy a shot.

Yup. The time to #FreeMorin is right now. I hope he takes advantage.

You dont think they could get something for him?

I do, but not much. Less than what we got for Pirri, even though Morin has some desirable skills (i.e. his shot) that are noticeably above Pirri's.

If he got put on waivers, I'd expect him to get claimed.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Which players could be the next to get called up if Morin falls flat on his face for the next few weeks?

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Yup. The time to #FreeMorin is right now. I hope he takes advantage.

I do, but not much. Less than what we got for Pirri, even though Morin has some desirable skills (i.e. his shot) that are noticeably above Pirri's.

If he got put on waivers, I'd expect him to get claimed.

Perhaps, but today's NHL is all about speed, and Morin, like Pirri is not a speedster. Morin has some grit though, and that may attract a taker.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Likely. I don't mind Regin, but only as a patch until one of the young prospects is thought to be ready by Hawk's management.

Just depends on how this all plays out. If Morin were to do bad and it takes a couple weeks for them to waive him, then Regin would be the best option because he's already had some NHL experience and won't be needed very long.

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
Too bad for car bomb. He was playing well too and was a huge reason why that 4th line was playing well. Good for Morin though. Q has to play him now.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
4 weeks is bad enough but it looked like it could be season ending. We'll miss him and I doubt it happens, but I'd like to see Danault get a shot.

Same. If this club wants Teuvo to have more time in Rockford, so be it. That doesn't mean we can't give someone a few NHL games to grasp the higher tempo that is needed.

Danault could do amazingly well with Kruger and Smith.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Morins time to shine or go. Impress with the short time he's going to get. Others have done it before and have taken Advantage.

Sucks for Carcillo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad