GDT: CarBuf

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
No GDT only pre game talk nonsense. We have learned a lot of things this week. Slavin is garbage, Marner and Nylander are super stars and right up there with Crosby.... These debates have caused me to flee to ocean isle for the weekend and stay at my parents beach house as I ponder all of what I have learned from Toronto fans.

Will this train wreck of a team rise to the occasion or falter?

DISCUSS!!!!!

Tryamw

Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Well Carolina once more finds itself 8th in the Metro (Once more that's LAST!) and 12th in the East. They had a chance to move up the other night and proceeded to lose control of a game they had the lead in after being down by 2 prior.

They also failed to secure any points. Tonight they need 2 nothing less. Sadly I expect Buffalo to come out and lop off the teams proverbial head with their Saber... (Yes misspelled so what) 4-1 loss. Darling with 2 patented Cam Ward softies. The loan goal by Jooris whom I don't expect to play tonight. (he's that good)

Anyway Beat the slugs and Get the points. Regulation win!.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I mean, I get going back to him to rebuild confidence, but they can't afford him shitting the bed again, and we just talked about ramping up his workload. I thought this was a good spot to start Ward against a theoretically easy opponent, but if they can't grab 2 no matter who is in net, they probably don't deserve to be called a playoff team anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->