Pre-Game Talk: CarBuf

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015

Thank you for finding that! I was going to post earlier about an article hinting at Rask being secretly competitive and RF thinking he could take the next step, couldn't remember where it came from. I read that just before the season started and was really impressed, it's just left me in disbelief with his play this year. I know some people said a lot of his points were from being carried by Skinner, but i never expected him to be this irrelevant/terrible.

I think if him and Faulk were playing like their former selves, we're in a playoff spot. The 2 of them really need to figure it out.

^ I'd be up for trying those lines. I know Peters has said he sees Lindholm as a winger, but i think its worth a try. I find it hard to believe he'd be worse than Rask right now, and I always believed his skill set was more suited to C anyways, even if the coach doesn't agree with me

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Rask's problem is that he has become a perimeter player almost exclusively. His lack of footspeed wasn't a problem when he was taking a direct path to the net. He came around the backside of the net last side with a great chance to walk in and try to stuff it on the short side but he instead pushed it down the board to the point. In the past he would've gone to the net without hesitation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->