GDT: carbos

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I think I finally understand why Peters doesn't like Lindholm at center. He goes and stands in front of the net, and that's not allowed in Peters's system.
I think he likes his centers to have the offense die whenever the puck is on their stick, and also ones that always hustle back to the puck on defense because they barely ever possess the puck themselves.

Seriously I have no idea why he was so quick to bench Wallmark when guys like Ryan and Rask regularly turn the puck over like it's going out of style.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I think he likes his centers to have the offense die whenever the puck is on their stick, and also ones that always hustle back to the puck on defense because they barely ever possess the puck themselves.

Seriously I have no idea why he was so quick to bench Wallmark when guys like Ryan and Rask regularly turn the puck over like it's going out of style.

Maybe he doesn't like to see Swedes suceed for some reason

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.

Hey now, if you define "possession" as "lots more shot attempts from the perimeter than the other guys" rather than "actually having the puck", Derek Ryan always has possession of the puck!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->