GDT: carbos

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I am still in awe. Kane was there to be had for most likely a 2nd and a 1st if he resigned. We whiffed on the physical forward that we needed. Plus the guy could score. I am very dissapoint.

Weren’t you the same one lamenting the loss of Nishushkin, criticizing the organization for taking Lindholm instead of him, because he was “the physical forward that we needed”?

How’d that work out?

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
IIRC, Monahan was seen as the “safe pick” in the 2nd tier of that draft and the one most analysts expected the Canes to take. Lindholm allegedly had more skill and a higher ceiling, but it was questionable if he could reach it. While Nichushkin was the physical power forward that unexpectedly became a short faller in the draft.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
the canes didn't, and don't, need him yet. Let play top dog in the whl.

Bean's stats in Tri-Cities:

upload_2018-2-28_0-12-27.png

Top doggin' it.

Blueline Bomber

Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Seems like at some point, the odds simply have to catch up and we accidentally draft a franchise player.

Right?

I just assumed grabbing Faulk and Aho in the 2nd round, Pesce in the 3rd and Slavin in the 4th means our 1st rounders will be mediocre for eternity.

Kind of like winning the Cup means we suck for the next decade and a half.

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
I told everyone last year how much Ryan sucked and almost nobody listened because "omg 35 point pace!!!" He's by far the weakest player in the NHL and it constantly costs this team goals. Who gives a shit if you score 35 points (while constantly playing with Jeff Skinner, no less) if you get lit up at the other end of the ice even when you're getting unbelievably sheltered minutes. Just like last year he's totally disappeared at a crucial point of the season. 15-game pointless streak right around this time last year, now 1 point in his last 14 games this year. He can't handle it when the intensity ramps up. He just can't. Any sort of physical pressure and the puck is gone.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Pretty happy about my decision to go sleep after 2nd

Ryan f***s up? Nothing new.

Wallmark still not getting many minutes although he was one of the best players yesterday? Nothing new.

Oh, btw, Panthers will go ahead of us very soon.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
Weren’t you the same one lamenting the loss of Nishushkin, criticizing the organization for taking Lindholm instead of him, because he was “the physical forward that we needed”?

How’d that work out?

Us not making the playoffs since Lindy was drafted?

Reactions: wallym

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->