GDT: carari

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
My username has a long and storied (and stupid) history.

I started as LarosefortheHart because Chad Larose is awesome. Then I switched to AntonfortheHart during the Anton phase.

After that I switched to Sad King Jimmy, which is a reference to the Hyperion book series which is awesome and you all should read. That became Tank King Jimmy during the tank phase.

Then eventually we got Aho and somebody said they were surrounded by Ahos and I stole it because I'm a huge fan of Mel Brooks, Aho, and bad puns.

It was AD Skinner in May 26th 2016:

I'm surrounded by Ahos!

latest

Which I later stole sampled when they signed Aho out of frustration. (I was frustrated, I don't know about them):

Ah. His dad plays D anyway, it's not like they usually push forwards to commit into anything.

You guys are the worst. The ink isn't dry, and you're already wanting his dad instead, and the other Aho.

Surrounded by Ahos, indeed.

And this happen:

Dave if I change my username to SurroundedbyAhos would I get yelled at?

We really need to get The Other Aho.

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
I was so excited to read through this thread this morning. So I missed the game as I was at a concert. I turned on Kaiton and listened to the 3rd on the way home. I fully expected to be shutout. The overtime sounded hectic. The shootout however, oh man. Hearing Chuck say "Peters must believe in the element of surprise tonight because Raanta hasn't seen Ryan or McGinn" was pretty sad. Knew Slavin would be stopped. This game just felt necessary. Changes have to be made.

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
WTF I just watched

This might be the worst game of the season. Good thing I went to bed when I did

Can someone release Ryan`s and Peters sex tape, because we need to get rid of both of them, at least from Ryan, please.

It`s okey to suck, but we have sucked for 9 years, I don`t remember last time we were in playoffs, it`s that far away. This is just unacceptable. For those who think, it`s gonna get better, like every year, we are already of out the race by that point when we catch up with leagues average level of play. f*** me, this is so depressing. I will not get my hopes up even if we do some moves now, I just can`t be let down again and again and again, and still believe.

And f*** Ryan.

Last edited:

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
WTF I just watched

This might be the worst game of the season. Good thing I went to bed when I did

Can someone release Ryan`s and Peters sex tape, because we need to get rid of both of them, at least from Ryan, please.

It`s okey to suck, but we have sucked for 9 years, I don`t remember last time we were in playoffs, it`s that far away. This is just unacceptable. I for those who think, it`x gonna get better like every year, we are already of out the race by that point when we catch up with leagues average level of play. **** me, this is so depressing. I will not get my hopes up even if we do some moves now, I just can`t be let down again and again and again, and still believe.

And **** Ryan.

They haven't made it to the playoffs since I started following the team (around 2011). Sad.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
I knew Arizona had to be bad, but I hadn't watched them at all... holy shit they are terrible.

Belly aching over a SO lineup in a game that never should get there seems silly. Fire everybody.

My biggest concern with Darling was his mental fortitude... I'm starting to worry that he can't handle the pressure.

Aaaand for my 3rd edit of random thoughts... I want to say that Derek Ryan isn't why this team sucks, but I've gotta figure we're a win or two better minus Ryan and Hanifin or Fleury+picks plus Duchene or Turris.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unsustainable

Elsker

Jul 3, 2008
Downtown Raleigh
STH from '00-'15. Words cannot begin to describe the horribleness that was the '02-’03 season, seconded only by the one that followed, before...a lockout season. Good times. At least Irbe was entertaining.

This...vague wave of the hand...is what we wished for during those bleak seasons. Effort, even if not skilled enough. Some semblance of a system.

We now at least move as a unit like all those teams that used to routinely beat us. Puck goes in, puck goes out now, just like Jersey maddeningly did to us.

There's most definitely progress being made within the org, even with less than a reasonable salary budget provided. Ownership still being the #1 unresolved issue.

Now the emotion is more frustration. What could be. So close. And at the root of that close, but not quite there, is money.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->