GDT: carari

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Hank this GDT better be the winning formula to get us back on track to the playoffs.

giphy.gif

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Honestly, if they lose this game, and there isn't a major change following it, some move to try and turn the season around before it becomes too late, then they can move the team to Quebec for all I care...I'll go follow Nashville or, any other team

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I hate everyone that says they can move the team if they don't do this or that. I'm tired of hearing it. To be honest it sucks having a crappy team, I get that. But it would suck so much more to have my team I've lived and breathed for 20 years move to a new location... Bring on the losing seasons, I've dealt with them for 8 years already, I'll still be a fan, I'm just thankful we still have a team here in Carolina. I still love this team and always will.

Maybe it takes another few seasons to finally get to the playoffs. But when it happens it sure as hell is going to feel special. And y'all can come back and join the bandwagon. But it won't feel as special as you didn't stick through all the hard times.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
I hate everyone that says they can move the team if they don't do this or that. I'm tired of hearing it. To be honest it sucks having a crappy team, I get that. But it would suck so much more to have my team I've lived and breathed for 20 years move to a new location...
I don't even want to think about that. That would be something like the worst feeling ever. We sucks, epic big time, but i don't to imagine hockey without Canes. I don't care at all about NHL if they move us.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I hate everyone that says they can move the team if they don't do this or that. I'm tired of hearing it. To be honest it sucks having a crappy team, I get that. But it would suck so much more to have my team I've lived and breathed for 20 years move to a new location... Bring on the losing seasons, I've dealt with them for 8 years already, I'll still be a fan, I'm just thankful we still have a team here in Carolina. I still love this team and always will.

Maybe it takes another few seasons to finally get to the playoffs. But when it happens it sure as hell is going to feel special. And y'all can come back and join the bandwagon. But it won't feel as special as you didn't stick through all the hard times.
This messages works for a while, but after 8 years of missing a postseason when literally everyone else in the league has made it, including watching multiple teams grow from horrible to contender while we're still stuck spinning tires, it eventually falls on deaf ears. We're getting to the point where the franchise has to show the fans it cares about competing, and competing soon. You can't keep trying to sell us on this future date where the playoffs will be here and everything will be rosy. Now more than ever, with the sale of the team being public knowledge and potential buyers with the possibility of moving elsewhere. Cause from my point of view, I'm starting to wonder if from ownership to management they're not secretly running out the clock, allowing attendance to get to a ridiculous situation where the league decides the franchise must move to regain its financial stability, and that thought is making me question whether its worth being emotionally invested in this franchise anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->