THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Chaos is a ladder.
Ron Francis....

tumblr_ovdkaq79Y41qbbotio6_540.gif

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Here’s a good one:

Since January 1, Viktor Rask is the 3rd leading scorer on the team. And he’s routinely referred to as waiver fodder.

Unfortunately that is more about the rest of the team being terrible than Rask being good. I don't think he is waiver or buyout fodder, but I don't think he adds much either. Just another part of the problem on a team full of passengers (especially at C).

For Reference: Rask has 4G/11A for 15P in 25GP since January 1. That is a pace of 49 points/82, essentially the same Rask as the past two years. Overall Rask is on pace for 35 points this season. You can imagine how bad he had to be in 2017 for that to be the case.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Unfortunately that is more about the rest of the team being terrible than Rask being good. I don't think he is waiver or buyout fodder, but I don't think he adds much either. Just another part of the problem on a team full of passengers (especially at C).

For Reference: Rask has 4G/11A for 15P in 25GP since January 1. That is a pace of 49 points/82, essentially the same Rask as the past two years. Overall Rask is on pace for 35 points this season. You can imagine how bad he had to be in 2017 for that to be the case.

Yeah that was my point. Everyone who isn’t TT or Aho has been a ghost for 2 solid months.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad