Post-Game Talk: Caps vs Blues @ the Veriz...Capital O... It's a home game

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010

Looking forward to 13-19-77 and LuJo playing alongside Carlson.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Where did we even find Matthias Bau? Dude is 6-7 238 pounds and can score (although he did it in the Denmark league)

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
It will take me at least a year to stop calling it Verizon Center.
I stop reading hockey stuff for like 2-3 months and everything freaking changes… :laugh:

Where did we even find Matthias Bau? Dude is 6-7 238 pounds and can score (although he did it in the Denmark league)
For the love of all that is holy please don't be the offensive version of Shultz.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Lucas top pair :yo:

I did see Barry pull Bau aside during the practice this morning. He probably told him it's his last chance to wow. If I were him, I would make a splash tonight. What does he have to lose?

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
They should've made all the seats red. Never understood why this arena had purple seats when the home teams wear red. I also see that they didn't remove the Verizon Center sign from the top of the scoreboard yet.

Purple was the favorite color of Abe Pollin's wife.

Leonsis mentioned they were changing out the seats in the future maybe after this season though just going on memory on that and couldn't google foo where I read that.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Purple was the favorite color of Abe Pollin's wife.

Leonsis mentioned they were changing out the seats in the future maybe after this season though just going on memory on that and couldn't google foo where I read that.

Oh I see. I hope they switch it to red soon enough.

The Wicker Man

Cup or Shut Up
Nov 25, 2015
Russia
Djios is way too light. Simply a bust on all board and puck battles. Weight won't let him to play in NHL, despite all the strong sides he has.

Sorry to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->