Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Stars, 8:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I had no faith in Peters at all myself but I still think we could have won that game with him in net.

Based on what? That same thing from before: speculation?

We COULD win any given game 20-0 but that doesn't make it likely or something a sound hockey analyst would consider relevant to other speculative discussions. We COULD have won with Peters in net for that one game but how likely was it, really? Would you bet your job on it? Do you expect a GM to?

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Based on what? That same thing from before: speculation?

We COULD win any given game 20-0 but that doesn't make it likely or something a sound hockey analyst would consider relevant to other speculative discussions. We COULD have won with Peters in net for that one game but how likely was it, really? Would you bet your job on it? Do you expect a GM to?
I said we could have won and that is true. I'm not saying we would have. My point is we will never know. Just curious Goon. Are you sure your name is spelled correctly?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I said we could have won and that is true. I'm not saying we would have. My point is we will never know. Just curious Goon. Are you sure your name is spelled correctly?

Your point is kind of irrelevant and that's the point others have been trying to make.

Yes my name is exactly as I want it, m8

Reactions: calicapsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad