Pre-Game Talk: caps @ RANGERS 1/9 1:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

InwoodBlueNYC

Sep 23, 2013
NYC
I think we'll be fine. We did great against them last time up until we decided to play flat-footed. If they play 60 minutes, the Rangers should be fine tomorrow. I don't expect a blowout like the last two games between the two teams.

I agree. NYR are really a good team. There is quality depth throughout the lineup. Yeah, we have had a bumpy ride for a while but I think it's all gonna sort itself out. You'll see.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Marcus Johansson won't be playing tomorrow. Neither will Sil, IIRC.

Nor Carlson. This'll be interesting.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Marcus Johansson won't be playing tomorrow. Neither will Sil, IIRC.

Nor Carlson. This'll be interesting.

washington wont have johannson, beagle, carlson and orpik and since its a back to back who knows if holtby will play with sens right after

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Caps are too hot. Not liking our chances.

Caps-Rangers is always tricky.

Again I believe this team is like a mirror sometimes. Caps Rangers is the rivalry of our time here. Guys will step up, as usual vs the Caps. Hank vs. Holtby is the new [insert classic Rangers goalie rivalry here]. (I got it ... he's like a new Brodeur :laugh: he's still lean though.)

Gotta keep momentum going from that Dallas game.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Incoming BLOWOUT.

gif.gif

Waivers

Sep 27, 2013
NY
This is the kind of game where NYR can be its own worst enemy. Stay the **** out of the box and don't let OV T off, let alone the rest of the studs they will have on the ice for PP time - they have wayyyyy too many weapons on the PP.

InwoodBlueNYC

Sep 23, 2013
NYC
This team is not that good. Braden Holtby and friends.

You beat him, you beat Washington.

Caps are 9 points in the lead in the top spot in the conference and lead the league overall by 1. I think they are pretty damn good.
All we need is to beat Holtby once and our King posts a shutout and we take 2 points. Simple, really.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Ovi wants a hat trick to get his 500th goal, in his 800th game, against Lundqvist. This should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad