Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
The loss of Oshie is BIG. But it could be a needed rallying cry. Also might force Reirden out of comfort zone a little. Caps were at their best when their backs were up against it last year.
I'm hoping it provides a spark more than anything. 'Canes made Svechnikov their rallying cry. And it's not like Oshie was having his best series ever out there. He'd mostly been invisible so far.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
The loss of Oshie is BIG. But it could be a needed rallying cry. Also might force Reirden out of comfort zone a little. Caps were at their best when their backs were up against it last year.

Yeah you can survive and maybe get a couple of wins without Oshie, but long term, I don't know. He just does so much, PK, PP, first guy in the forecheck. He is top three most important Caps if you ask me.

Portable Mink

Sep 12, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
There’s a difference between a meltdown and calling the caps out for how they played. What I saw was horrible. Doesn’t mean I’m being over the top or losing it. Putrid game and now without a leader. It’s a tough spot we are in.

Lindemann

Apr 7, 2017
I miss the part of Oshies hit. I heard Canes fans were Booing Oshie? Was that true? If so, nice classy fan base

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
I miss the part of Oshies hit. I heard Canes fans were Booing Oshie? Was that true? If so, nice classy fan base
Yikes

I might have to switch my allegiance for this series. I was rooting for the canes because y'all scare the bejesus out of me, but that is just classless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad