Post-Game Talk: Caps Hurricanes 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
There are precious few players not playing a careless or unintelligent game at this point. Not a good sign for Trotz.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Spent the whole period chasing the game. They had maybe three controlled zone entries all period. Can get the puck out of the defensive zone, but not past center ice. Neutral zone passing is beyond awful. All four bubble defenseman looked like garbage. No chemistry between either of their pairings (or any of the forward lines, for that matter).

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
Spent the whole period chasing the game. They had maybe three controlled zone entries all period. Can get the puck out of the defensive zone, but not past center ice. Neutral zone passing is beyond awful. All four bubble defenseman looked like garbage. No chemistry between either of their pairings (or any of the forward lines, for that matter).
This. The four bubble d-man have played like absolute garbage. I'm going to keep hoping there is a d-man that is dirt cheap and at least NHL caliber on the waiver wire. Dumpster diving! :)

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
I don't knw Bowe actually looks noticeable. There are some rookie mistakes, but it seems he controls the flow from the limited view of him.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I think Bowey has looked good.

Burka and Vrana as well. Burka has been looking to shoot first, he needs to keep that up.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
So does Chiasson make the team? I feel like a lot of what Trotz has said about him makes me think he is on the team, but thoughts?
That's a definitive maybe.

Walker and Graovac have probably done the most to try and separate themselves from the other depth forward competition. But (presumably) there's still a 13th forward spot up for grabs between Chiasson, DSP, Stephenson, and Peluso. None of those guys have really done a ton to separate themselves from the pack. I think Chiasson may have a slight edge, but it's not huge over DSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->