Vrana-Eller-Wilson
Graovac-Beagle-DSP
Walker-Stephenson-Connolly.

Caps D pairs at Carolina:
Orlov-Niskanen
Ness-Chorney
Djoos-Bowey

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Sigh, I'm still scarred from the last couple of games. I'll dvr this one but...I'll insta delete if they are still playing like you know what.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
All the bubble players in the line-up tonight. One last hurrah to clinch your roster spots.

D pairs are a little interesting. Both of the "veteran" depth defenders on one pair with both of the prospects on the other. I would have expected one prospect and one vet on each, to better simulate what could be a regular-season usage.

Vrana-Eller-Wilson seems like it could be a potential opening night 3rd line.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I'm guessing peluso made the team as he was practicing with oshie, ovie and kuzy by themselves

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
How's Burakovsky looking so far this preseason? Is he actually going to be #2 LW this year or is he going to get bumped down?

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
How's Burakovsky looking so far this preseason? Is he actually going to be #2 LW this year or is he going to get bumped down?

Depends on how you define #2LW. He's going to be on a line with Backstrom and Oshie, while Ovechkin will be with Kuznetsov and Connolly or Wilson. I guess you could say that Burakovsky-Backstrom-Oshie will be the top line.

The whole team including Burakovsky looked like crap this preseason, hard to tell what they'll do during the season.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Depends on how you define #2LW. He's going to be on a line with Backstrom and Oshie, while Ovechkin will be with Kuznetsov and Connolly or Wilson. I guess you could say that Burakovsky-Backstrom-Oshie will be the top line.

That's true.

What a massive opportunity for Bura. I wonder if he'll actually stick and finally have his breakout season. Kid's got loads of talent, but just can't put it all together...yet.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
I agree, but look at how people on this forum treated Johansson for being exactly that for a long time. People always expect breakouts from players who make the NHL at a young age, but some don't ever do it. Or in Johansson's case, they take a long time to get there.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
That's true.

What a massive opportunity for Bura. I wonder if he'll actually stick and finally have his breakout season. Kid's got loads of talent, but just can't put it all together...yet.

He can't ask for better players next to him than Backstrom and Oshie. He's in the best position to succeed and Trotz puts his faith in him. He has to deliver, I want to see him approach 25 goals and 50 points at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad