Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Flames, 9:00 PM ET, Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgaryt

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
This was some terrible coaching by Trotz. The Flames pinched their D all game long and had a third forward high and we couldn't figure out how to break out.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
That was predictable. Back to back and after a win. A leas we found our 1RW during this trip - DSP. Hopefully he'll surprise all of us.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
The bottom 6 is getting too much ice time. Stephenson with only a minute less than Ovechkin.
That would have been different if we got
The bottom 6 is getting too much ice time. Stephenson with only a minute less than Ovechkin.
I don't have a problem with Stephenson getting some extra minutes. He is playing well. I wouldn't say the entire bottom 6 got a lot of time. I don't recall Peluso or Chaisson getting that much time.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
That would have been different if we got

I don't have a problem with Stephenson getting some extra minutes. He is playing well. I wouldn't say the entire bottom 6 got a lot of time. I don't recall Peluso or Chaisson getting that much time.

Stephenson plays well but generates little offensively. Late in a game like that, you have to send out all your big guns, something like 8-92-77.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Women should get more opportunities in the booth for men's sports. Doris Burke and Jessica Mendoza are both great at their jobs, for instance.

Kara Lawson is doing a really nice job as color commentator for the Wiz. It's dually impressive the job she's doing given she was replacing a legend in Phil Chenier and the pressure she must feel to replace one of DC's most beloved sports figures.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad