Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Flames, 9:00 PM ET, Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgaryt

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
need a strong game from grubs, hopefully this is his turnaround game. Also need the big names to come through again, can't rely on guys like DSP and Eller to win us games.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
11 games, and we won 2 in a row just once. The first and the second one.
For a team with a 5-5-1 record that's entirely... unremarkable.
The most distinct 2 game winning streaks they could have is two.
It's quite possible to have zero 2W runs given their record. So they have one :popcorn:

The Flames have a similar record and, like the Caps, have struggled at home (yes, small sample).
If Caps get 1pt tonite w/their injuries this will have been a good roadie, a W and I'm almost giddy.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
need a strong game from grubs, hopefully this is his turnaround game. Also need the big names to come through again, can't rely on guys like DSP and Eller to win us games.

but hes our first line winger, hes supposed to put up points ;)

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
At least this one starts at 9:00 and not 10:30. :thumbu:
I think we'll see more of a Edmonton type game rather than Vancouver type. They are past their stupid 5 day break and will get more into rhythm. Hopefully.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Grubs needs a strong game for himself as well. Hopefully the team plays better in front of him.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
I saw nothing positive from Peluso last night, so it's a little disappointing that he's in again.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
I think Walker is sometimes guilty of over-eagerness, if that's the right phrase. He goes chasing after d-men and pucks on the forecheck, which is great, but it totally exposes the guy in behind in sometimes and leaves gaping holes for opponent to exploit. Forecheck is great, but you have to do it sensibly

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Peluso and Ness? Maybe Walker is indeed injured already :P Dinged.
I don't think Walker is hurt. I think they want the bigger more physical player in. I'm wondering about Ness as well. I guess he isn't any worse than Chorney

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->