Pre-Game Talk: Caps @ Devils: Mojo's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
What's next, an intermission thread for between periods? :P

Maybe you guys could try to be inclusive rather than exclusive. this isnt a facebook group. pre-game discussion sounds fine to me. this back to back is going to be the real test. despite what happens on friday we should take it to the rags on sat. they have to travel the devs dont. gotta love this team.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Always wondered why we didn't do Pregame threads. Felt off talking about the next game a couple days after the last in the post game threads.

Yeah technically the team thread and/or first few hours of the GDT usually serves as a pregame thread. And let's face it there hasn't enough interest on a game-by-game basis the last few years to even consider anything stand-alone other than what goes in the GDT before the game. Plus it's a bit tricky if we're going to start doing it when there are back-to-back nights with a game.

Unfortunately I think this thread long ceased talking about the game or the idea of the thread and became a referendum on 'inclusiveness', let's just start an early GDT tomorrow - there should be plenty of interest in it.

For the record I do like the PGT concept this year, change isn't always bad and it probably makes sense to seperate the gameday threads from the postgame talk. But sometimes change doesn't work, nothing wrong with that. Maybe for playoff games or late-season games the pre-game one can be revisited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->