Post-Game Talk: Caps @ Canes - Revenge, or something (730ET)

Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
You'd think Boyd is in lineup. Otherwise why the call up?
Can't help but think something is up. Burakovsky a late scratch yesterday and it was announced lastnight that he will be scratched today. He is either very ill or he is on his way out of town.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Can't help but think something is up. Burakovsky a late scratch yesterday and it was announced lastnight that he will be scratched today. He is either very ill or he is on his way out of town.

i mean i have zero proof or anything. maybe burakovsky is actually sick. but everyone knows boyd is going back to hershey tomorrow plus bowey and vrana (paper transactions) for cap space later. why boyd today?

they have enough forwards without burakovsky/boyd. if your gonna call up boyd as a reward then fine and maybe he deserves it, but its really just random unless boyd is playing

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
He is either very ill or he is on his way out of town.

5d8268ec64.png

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
i mean i have zero proof or anything. maybe burakovsky is actually sick. but everyone knows boyd is going back to hershey tomorrow plus bowey and vrana (paper transactions) for cap space later. why boyd today?

they have enough forwards without burakovsky/boyd. if your gonna call up boyd as a reward then fine and maybe he deserves it, but its really just random unless boyd is playing
I agree. I have no clue either. Guess I shouldn't speculate but it seems odd to call up Boyd now.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
This board is hard to read for a long time already! 1 loss more, 1 loss less - who cares?!

I just want Ovi to score some nice goals! :P

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
This board is hard to read for a long time already! 1 loss more, 1 loss less - who cares?!

I just want Ovi to score some nice goals! :P
The way the season began it was looking like Caps in Metro #2 or 3 with a favorable match up was their ceiling, if not a WC spot.
Now it appears they can win the Metro and most likely face WC1, which will almost surely be some Metro team.
Don't want to end up w/ 0 pts in the Canes b2b.

We all like seeing that - want him to score #600 this season :bow:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->