Post-Game Talk: Caps and oilers (Stephenson vs Mcdavid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Reducing his role? You tell me, is he getting the same quality of ice time with walker or o brian? I bet what you will see will look diff with dvp there

Are you not able to assess his play by himself? He looks off to me. I don’t care who is linemates are. I’m talking about one guy.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
People are allowed to root for more than one team you know.

The Oilers were horrible for a LOT of years, mismanaged, poor drafting, poor coaching, not much to talk about or cheer for.

Ovechkin came along at a time when I was really down on the NHL. That and living in Maryland made the Caps a team I would cheer for.

I can't be the only person here who follows/roots more than one team?

Now if I was also a Pens fan, I should be given a lifetime ban. ;)

Well, your post said you were not a Caps fan which is different than rooting for more than one team. It's ok. No need to backtrack. I root for the Blues and whomever is playing the bhawks and pens, but these under-achieving-mentally-fragile 2nd round chokers are my team. haha

Reactions: Sam Spade

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Well, your post said you were not a Caps fan which is different than rooting for more than one team. It's ok. No need to backtrack. I root for the Blues and whomever is playing the bhawks and pens, but these under-achieving-mentally-fragile 2nd round chokers are my team. haha

Well I do root for the Caps and enjoy watching them but after Ovechkin leaves I know I won't follow them as much as I do now. Heck when Gretzky retired I didn't watch hockey at all until Ovechkin's second season. I played, but never watched, now I watch any game, any time there is a game on, and I have Ovie to thank for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Well I do root for the Caps and enjoy watching them but after Ovechkin leaves I know I won't follow them as much as I do now. Heck when Gretzky retired I didn't watch hockey at all until Ovechkin's second season. I played, but never watched, now I watch any game, any time there is a game on, and I have Ovie to thank for that.
I almost quit following hockey in the Gretzky era. Hated the hockey at that time. It was pond hockey. Not much for defensive responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->