Post-Game Talk: Caps and Candy Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Is Backstrom hurt? He's looked off most of the year... maybe he's been playing through an injury. Any long term injury to #19 would make me a sad panda.

Edit: nevermind, he is ill. Still hungover from NYE, I suspect.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Playing without those 2 against Canes (who give us everytime a hard time) . 1 point will be a miracle.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
8-18-25 as the top line? Jesus, good luck Ovi.

Both Djoos and Bowey getting top 4 minutes and Burakovsky comes back on the 4th line. This is going to be interesting. Burakovsky has to prove himself again.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Chandelier has to be faster than Backy has been so I like he's getting a chance and has something to prove.

I'm more worried about the fact we're facing JW for the 1st since departing...

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Too long of a layoff for this team. Actually better that the Canes get the 2 pts so they stay ahead of the Pens. I say the Canes will jump on the Caps early with some goals, Caps make it close in the 2nd and in the 3rd the Canes get an insurance goal to seal the win. Worse case scenario, the Caps get shutout again.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
8-18-25 as the top line? Jesus, good luck Ovi.

Both Djoos and Bowey getting top 4 minutes and Burakovsky comes back on the 4th line. This is going to be interesting. Burakovsky has to prove himself again.
Its a good thing one of our wingers is a true center. Stephenson has already filled in for Backstrom once this year.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I lost track of the Caps goings on over the holidays but why the hell is DSP on a line with OV? Was that a result of the ass kicking Vegas put on the Caps? Seems a tad desperate by The Trotz.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
I lost track of the Caps goings on over the holidays but why the hell is DSP on a line with OV? Was that a result of the ass kicking Vegas put on the Caps? Seems a tad desperate by The Trotz.

Can't coach advanced modern tactics...shake the magic line-combination 8-ball.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Looking at their roster I can't see one particular guy I'd worry about. Considering that lineup I'm surprised they are as high in the standings.

Imagine a team with Aho, Skinner and 7 clones of Lars Eller. That's Carolina. They also have a very deep and mobile defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->