Confirmed with Link: Caps acquire Mike Weber (50% retained) for 3rd Rd Pick (2017)

NapTownCapsFan

Mar 3, 2016
Those TOR kids were very fast, also this is what his second game?

Let's give the new guys a few games to get their feet wet before we hang em high ;)

The whole team looked slow and terrible to me last night tbh.

The whole team looked awful except for the two-goal stretch in the first, and the latter part of the third. Definitely not the same Caps we are used to seeing. Maybe they were looking ahead of Toronto?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
My mistaken then. I didn't watch the Pens game and someone said last night was Weber's first game.

My position, to clarify, on Weber is that he didn't look good last night.

My position on Orpik is that possibly next season but more likely in the last two years of his contract he will significantly under perform his contract. We will have to either a)hope he gets drafted in an expansion draft b) move him in a Laich type deal c)hope we can LTIR him d) just deal with it if we are no longer contenders.

Strong bet siding with age....careful on that limb! :laugh:

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Weber looked like Orpik jr to me sometimes last night bringing a bit of snarl, I think he's been pretty solid on D.

Pretty decent signing imo.

(I know fancy stats say otherwise).

Last edited:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
This years Gleason. BMac wanted a left homer vet added last year, and did the same this year.

Who knew. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad