Post-Game Talk: Caps 3 Jets 2 We suck in OT edition

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ovie...

"I score 600 goal on Veinerpeg, wife here, ats amazing, Yets good team, I go home now..."

j7ORndB.gif

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Just more of the same that we have seen in this road trip and a couple of games leading into it. Jets lucky to get as many points out of this road trip as they have. Hopefully players getting healthy will help things.

Edit: I think it's safe to say that this roadtrip is the worst the Jets have played since that horrible first 15 games of the season. Yes I realize that some players were out but injuries were also hitting the Jets hard in January and they didn't look as bad as they have on this roadtrip.

Last edited:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Any idea why Ehlers and Laine get banished from OT

Good game by Little ruined by a bone headed penalty in OT

Much better games from Connor, Armia and Perreault

Morrow sucks

Helly with a beauty, got us the point!

Buff, Wheeler and Little on 3 on 3 OT as dumb as it gets!

Wheeler a real meathead on the ice in the past couple weeks!

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Any idea why Ehlers and Laine get banished from OT

Good game by Little ruined by a bone headed penalty in OT

Much better games from Connor, Armia and Perreault

Morrow sucks

Helly with a beauty, got us the point!

Buff, Wheeler and Little on 3 on 3 OT as dumb as it gets!

Wheeler a real meathead on the ice in the past couple weeks!

defensive liabilities.. oh wait :sarcasm:

Reactions: sipowicz

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Btw, I’m very happy with our success on this trip. It’s just that we could have been even better. We are capable. I don’t think the team is happy with not getting both points. They better not have that attitude.

The sky isn’t falling, but we can fix the little things holding us back in certain situations.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
I’m so amazed how such an experienced coach like Maurice can really be absolutely stupid! I mean the definition of stupidity is a person whom just does not learn anything from his mistakes and just keeps doing over and over again the same mistakes. I don’t seriously know what to say anymore. So pissed off!

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
A Little bit of trouble...

One point...

Laine One Goal...

Nashville Your Going To f***ing Lose Tomorrow!

Go :jets Go

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
If Maurice absolutely (for some perverse reason) has to play Buff at OT, wouldn't it be much clever to not use him lowest man but as 2nd forward, this is getting Little bit old

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
PoMo needs to seriously stop overplaying the vets, it's actually getting borderline ridiculous.

Wheeler and Buff are stuck out on the ice killing of a 4 on 3 for over a minute and they're thrown right back out there after barely any rest when there are a lot of fresher legs on the bench? It wouldn't even have mattered if Wheeler had read the terrible pinch by Buff, Kuzy would have blown right past him.

This notion that "we have to depend on the vets" needs to end. Ruined an otherwise good game by all 3 of them.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Outside Looking In
Maurice needs to manage Wheelers minutes better and Wheeler needs to take shorter shifts, he gasses out and that affects him on his next shift. What can you say about Helle, no one in the organization expected this type of play from him this year, Morrissey is our best defenceman period next year I expect him to play a lot more minutes in more important situations.

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Glad for the road point and pumped to see Laine pot another one but it would be nice if the other players on the team pitched in. 17 goals in the last 6 games and 10 are from Laine. Anytime now guys, its ok to score too, mmmmmmk?

Reactions: razorsedge

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->